Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by druid

Me being sliced in half ????? How is it possible???

LOL, yeah that just might be me falling victim to a ProMod v2 master innit?

Druid my old pal,

Sorry for spreading that screenie but as you can see its wicked innit!!!

Talking of Innits - I suspect you have a new favourite word innit? Coool man, rememeber to sprread the word innit, lets start a cult, the cult of innit!!!!! muhahahahahaha

Damn you woman!

LOL! Hey... sorry to bug out so quick... I had a hungry infant tugging at my pant leg <grin>. I had to trade my lightsaber for a spatula for bit. Plus, she was making a hell of a racket!

I *must* update my skins to match the servers... I just went through and moved a ton of stuff to temp directories, since I had well over 128 .pk3 files (the alledged limit).

Ciao

SkinWalker

Originally posted by leXX

lmfao :D

Wicked innit. I think that is the best action shot screenie I have taken so far! ;)

Aye it's a good shot indeed!

However, the position of the saber could easily be mistaken for something very "freudian"... you get the picture :rolleyes:

BTW, I have a wicked shot from "1st-person" of a 999 Jubatus being dfa'ed by Jah... Jah is just flying overhead, ready to smash him LOL!

Yo,

Well most of ya know about it, but i made up a new skin, yet another bruce lee, but this one IMHO is beter, it has bot support and 6 different taunts, if you wanna check it out, download it here http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.phillips200/bruce.zip

Lemme know what you reckon, no doubt I'll be fiddling around with it to get it just right but its worth having for th ecomedy tauts!!!

edit:- I'm gonna change the skin so he has the old tunic from the original bruce skin except cleaned up a bit and with gold buttons. I need a decent icon shot so if anyone has any decent pics of bruce lee let me know

Yo dudes,

I'm a bit pee'ed off, my ISP has changed my IP address for some reason, it is now as follows:-

you should be able to connect via that address, if do a search on the ingame browser or all seeing eye.

Also make sure you get the new bruce skin - updated this afternoon, it now includes team support too!!! and I promise this is the final version.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.phillips200/bruce.zip

lemme know what ya reckon to it...

ok, what is going on? I havn't seen anyone in hermes for 3 days now and I'm getting serious withdrawal symtons! Where is everyone ffs? I know school has started again and everything but I wanna fight with ppl I know, not strangers!

:confused:

Originally posted by leXX

ok, what is going on? I havn't seen anyone in hermes for 3 days now and I'm getting serious withdrawal symtons! Where is everyone ffs? I know school has started again and everything but I wanna fight with ppl I know, not strangers!

:confused:

I been thinking the exact same thing, Jais swung by yesterday but it's been quiet as a graveyard otherwise, I think everyone is still all messed up from the IP change.

for those that didnt know the IP has changed to:-

Remember to re-insert the private password or you will get bother trying to get in.

See Ya soon innit!!!

I still think that there is ALOT of love in this thread though :p

I've been checking the server the last 2 nights = no one was on so I didn't bother. Nice skin update Jah :)

I will look for you again as I normally do...I miss a good FFA run in XG Arena, GC Jedicouncil 2 and Large Sand Arena 2 n such.

cya all soon I hope and just to make clear the new IP has been added to my favZ of course ....

BTW: any1 seen my saber? :D

I completley forgot about re-inserting the password again :rolleyes: oops...

No wonder I was having problems trying to get in. Last night, I tried to play and I could not find any servers with a ping lower than 300. Even in the states I was having problems with US servers. I would get on and the lag would just kill me. Then that freakin Jedimod was totally screwing up my browser, I had to delete everything that was in jedimod because I couldn't see any servers on the ingame browser at all, and then when I did get any up, they had pings like 3436 or 4256!!

I turned on ASE and found maybe 3 that I could play on. I was not a good night:( poor me... *LOL* :D

Well, I will try tonight when I get home and see if I can get to Hermes, I am jonesing...:p

Peace

Archived