Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I remember your padhall addiction druid.... Freakin' scary.

JUST so you know guys - I was in hermes tonight!! YAY!

And all thanks to that shoddy 5th party software Jah forced me to swallow.... It's damn difficult to use for a guy like me ya'know?

Great game lexx, living, clem and Jah! and whoever else was there....

Yes...oh yes that figures:rolleyes: :D

Last night I spent maybe 2 hours on Hermes but only played "me old china" lexx from the gang ...where were the rest of you?? *LOL*

Well I'm glad to hear that a lot of you hooked up though.

Maybe I'll bump into you one day :):D

Friends Swampies and Countrymen/women,

At last i have a night all to myself without threat of having to go out for beer at a moments notice.

All you swampies are welcome to come over for a damn good rumble later. I was thinking maybe we could fill the server up and then lock the gates so to speak and we could have a free for all duel server, i'll see if i can set it up so we can have multiple duels at once. Thing is can we use padhall for ffa I think so,or if you guys know a better map for it lemme know.

I reckon an FFA would rock with us guys because we wouldnt steam round just dfa'ing all the time. We could even have some 2 vs 2 matches etc.

May well see y'all later and we shall rumble till dawn!

F*##!!! A###!!!!

I am sorry again guys, but I don't think I'll be there tonight....

This real life business has finally begun to catch up with me - *sigh*... I was just starting to have fun....

But, I might come to visit ya'all very late in the night, maybe 3 am CET?

Hehehe, about those DFA's - it gives me such a good feeling to pull them off, even though I *know* they are bad for health.... But the move just looks so damn tasty I really can't help myself sometimes....

i tried to go on hermes place last night..but i know i had the matrix subway map and it made me download it anyways

i got to 7.36 MB (out of 10.4) and the download froze!:mad:

so i played warcraft iii instead and found a new person to add to my friend list...we played an arranged team game...and...lost:( :D

i probably won't be able to go on tonight....my aunt and uncle (who live 20 minutes away and on a lake:D) are coming over (why didn't we do it the other way around so we could go in the lake?)

but anyways, i'll try to go on if i can....i warmed up a little bit....won 25 rounds (out of 30) and lost 2, then i hit the timelimit...didn't have time to get the remaining 5

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

i tried to go on hermes place last night..but i know i had the matrix subway map and it made me download it anyways

i got to 7.36 MB (out of 10.4) and the download froze!:mad:

so i played warcraft iii instead and found a new person to add to my friend list...we played an arranged team game...and...lost:( :D

you probably have the beta version...the final version is out now!

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4087

;)

No I can't, but I can say hey dude how R ya? :)

Last night at Herme's Jah put on the jabba map as FFA and a bunch of us had a blast. It was really cool.

That map is AWESOME for FFA :D:D

Nearly caught livingsacrifice last night also but when I got on he had left :ball:

Hej druid ;)

Guys, I'm so sorry for not being there last night, but I took pity on my daddy, even though he had allowed me to play in the night.

His games always keeps crashing and then he and his australian buddies have to start the game all over again. Not to mention their damn games take like, 3 hours to complete....

But, I made a hell of a lot of posts in the swamp :)

Man, I almost got to see druid :eek: wow! If only I could have stayed a while longer!

I just popped in to see what it looked like. The wife and I were about to run out for a bite, but I couldn't resist, hehehe

Had a chance to get sabered by Jais, then it was bye bye. So, Jais, when is the unveiling of the new Avatar? lol

And Jah, cool new Raggatar :D and when will the next FFA be? Maybe this time I can stay a little longer.

Peace:shads2:

Do any of you guys play with different name than you use here? I search for all of the familier names and come up dry every time.

Though I must admit, the only time I can get on before 10:30 or 11:00 pm CST (17:00 GMT) is on Saturday or Sunday. I see that several of you folks are in Euro countries.

Is LivingSacrifice the only Statesider?

Does anyone go online at around 17:00 GMT?

I would love to have been on that FFA! Sounds like it was a blast. I've been checking out some of the CTF servers lately... that's an interesting game, but I still prefer FFA with folks taking turns dueling.

If anyone is online around Midnight Central Standard Time (17:00 GMT), search for SKinWalker... I'll probably be on JK2 Adept, JK Map Server, or Obsidian something-or-other.

Maybe I'll re-activate my ICQ account... hmm...

SkinWalker

Archived