Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got myself a new avatar...like it?

Hey, Twins! Cool!

I like the colors of you avatar... very pleasing to the eye.... just one question (please don't be mad....): What is it?

From here, it kinda looks like someone choking a hamster :p

Nice colors, though.... :D

Skin

Seeing as I know about Twins warcraft 3-obsession, I'd say it's a paladin - In very moddy colors! A wee bit dark if you ask me, but cool none-the-less.

I go under the name: -]H-P[-Chraize or some obscure names that are too pathetic to mention and changed at an unbelievable speed...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73763

Go ahead and comment on me new avatar, you know you want to!

Ok, I missed it yet again:(

I saw all of you on last night and so I go to d/l the jedimod 3 at jkfiles and after it d/l's I go back to your place Jah and I get on and it starts d/l it again!!!

So. I let it go, to make my computer happy (because when your computer ain't happy, nobody's happy:D)

And when it gets done, I'm in and...everyone is gone.

Typical.

See ya laters my homies...

Peace:shads2:

I'm a bleeding dork !!!

I couldn't find Herme's BECAUSE I only searched DUEL servers DOH !!!

Then I checked my FFA favs and what did I find? Try and guess *LOL*

Anyway, just been FFA'ing with some jedis at Herme's in jabba for maybe 2 hours and my fingers are sore but DAMN it was fun. Maybe I'll check in later...hope to see you guys there :)

Maybe U have a point there Rad, but listen here.

We just had the most fun EVER (Using JediMod ++3).

I went to Herme's again to have a blast and boy did I ever get one. That kindhearted weirdo (sorry:D) Jah enlarged some of the players and made others teeny tiny and we had a regular slaughter (matrix sparring map)...OMG it was so fun !! Then we continued our bloodbath at PADHALL and then we found some NEW places in the PADHANGAR map. I tell you that ENTE guy, who made these maps, is a f*kn genious. Best fun I ever had. Thanx to all the guys that were there...you know who you are ( I hope). We also had some sweet 2 saber (per guy) fights. Man that finisher is SO sweet :D You HAD to be there. Next time I WANT the rest of the gang there as well. THAT's AN ORDER !!!

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

Jah, yank JediMod++ 3.0 and D/L JediMod Official 1.2

This message was brought to you by the Pro-Dest movement, beating that mod and script ripping bastard BOFH to death since JediMod was released.

thanks for pointing that out Rad, suffice to say I am now running Jedimod 1.02

here is link to the file, make note there are loads mor emotes in this mod, hehehe:D

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4355

I suggest any of you that play at Hermes' Place get hold of this from a download site rather than d'ling from our server, its quicker and far easier!!!! there are shedloads of new skins on the server too, they are available at the usual places.

Anyways I'm off to jabbas palace Hopefully I'll see you guys later on.

Also, Ive turned off pure server as i saw that many people were getting nightmares trying to access the server. Lets hope it works now :confused:

current model/skin list

4-Lom

A New Hope Luke Skywalker

Ben Kenobi (old geezer version)

Black Storm Trooper

Boushh

Cheshire Arco Vader 2.0

Count Dooku

Dart Maul (model)

Death Star Trooper 2

The Emperor (3 versions)

EP2 Skin Pack

Exar Kun 2

GLM Aayla

GLM Yuuzhanvong

Keto Kronar

Padme Version 2

Plo Koon

Sand Trooper

Han Solo

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Tyrion

Wookie

Yun

Shaft

Sith Rodian

GLM Dooku

Bruce Lee in Black

c3po

ghost ben

ghost yoda

Imperial Guard

sith yoda

drikona

Hey thanx to Jah for the skins/models list...maybe now I can finally look my worst ...or best *L0L*

Also, I'd like to go soft:ball:for a moment saying that I really LOVE going to Hermes and meeting all you good people. It's a PURE joy to play around with you all. I know it is just a game, but I very much look forward to meeting you every time I hook onto Jah's server. Hope to see you all soon for some more senseless pounding ......*grabs a hankey and blows nose all to hell*

INNIT ??? (at least Jah should get this 1 :D)

Druid me brother *hands him another hankie*

Just wanted to mirror that reply, it is such a freakin cool thing to plug into a server where your friends are and not have to worry about people who have no manners ;P

I would also like to say that I have had such a blast everytime I go to Hermes.

What an awesome thing Jah is doing!

Peace

Ok, you know I am not one to brag, but I just had to show you this one time.

This marks the first time I have ever won 12 and the map!!! :D

WOO HOO!!

I just had to show you all (and hopefully I did it right) hehehe

Please go here...http://www.geocities.com/livingsacrifice_sm/Score.html

Peace

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Ok, you know I am not one to brag, but I just had to show you this one time.

This marks the first time I have ever won 12 and the map!!! :D

WOO HOO!!

I just had to show you all (and hopefully I did it right) hehehe

Please go here...http://www.geocities.com/livingsacrifice_sm/Score.html

Peace

It's da bomb I tell ya. Congrats !!! I fear facing you now...in fact don't EVER count on seeing me again :D

Great sig there *LOL* isn't that Monty Python?

"I'd just like to thank my mom and dad, because without them, I wouldn't be here, I'd like to thank the Academy and all the members, it's you people who made this possible"

...anywho, thanks everyone, it's just playing all you great players and learning all the time.

(and yes druid me brother, it is :D)

Peace

well I might as well join in! *BUMP* :D

I've been neglecting my MP forum duties so I'm back, back in time, or something like that!

I know it's a tad belated but well done on that score Living...*runs for cover under rock* :p

Your sig made we wet myself...I had to go get one of my daugher's nappies! :eek:

Well what do you guys think of my new avatar then? I think I'll stick with this one...bet noone knows who it is! ;)

Archived