Home

Lexx's Heroe's

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lexx's Heroe's

its random apostrophe week in the house of lexx :)

j/k

<sings self preservation society for no reason>

edit: either that or lexx comes from the "Hit 'n' Hope" school of punctuation .... like myself :)

Originally posted by Darth Clem

its random apostrophe week in the house of lexx :)

j/k

<sings self preservation society for no reason>

edit: either that or lexx comes from the "Hit 'n' Hope" school of punctuation .... like myself :)

hmm...actually, should it be heroes or heroe's? I'm not sure!

A Hero is one who does not wish to be a Hero, who simply stands up for what's right.

A Hero is one who does not care about himself, but only about doing that which is ethically and morally correct.

A Hero does what is right, even if it seems wrong.

A Hero is someone who you can count on, period, with no favors returned and no questions asked.

At least that's my opinion :).

And I don't want on the list.

Originally posted by whitedragon

like i always say. God knows and he ant tellen

Yeah... but let me cheak my give-o-sh**a metter on what god knows...

~looks down at the back of his wrist like a watch taps the back of his wrist~

... Sorry man... all out...

Originally posted by Camus

Yeah... but let me cheak my give-o-sh**a metter on what god knows...

~looks down at the back of his wrist like a watch taps the back of his wrist~

... Sorry man... all out...

you dont beleave in God huh. well i wont let religion get in the way. last time that happened on the forums it resulted in alot of hurt feelings

you dont beleave in God huh. well i wont let religion get in the way. last time that happened on the forums it resulted in alot of hurt feelings

No... I didnt say that I said dont care what he knows... <true I dont believe in god but thats beside the point what I believe is what I believe and I dont care if you think im wrong>

I remember that......

Oh well,I bet that if the U.S.A. found out that the Christian God was real,I bet they would say he was politicaly incorrect....:D :D :D

Oh, I was wondering what your sig was about. :p (Us Agents are not always that 'fast'. :lol: )

Mythren said some very good things there I do agree with.

I must say lexx that I am flatered to be on that list. Thank you. *Curteously bows.*

Though I really never aimed or tried to be on it. I always treated you with the same respect and friendship as you treated me, you deserved no less. (You ware always nice and friendly to me, so why would I not be to you. :) )

I try and treat everyone in a decent way, regardless of their gender. (Usually I do respond the same as I am being treated or spoken to. Someone who flame sme I will flame in return, someone who's cool and friendly, i will respond in kind.)

But thank you anyways. :) Appreciate it, but just being myself and trying to be a good person.

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Oh, I was wondering what your sig was about. :p (Us Agents are not always that 'fast'. :lol:)

Mythren said some very good things there I do agree with.

I must say lexx that I am flatered to be on that list. Thank you. *Curteously bows.*

Though I really never aimed or tried to be on it. I always treated you with the same respect and friendship as you treated me, you deserved no less. (You ware always nice and friendly to me, so why would I not be to you. :) )

I try and treat everyone in a decent way, regardless of their gender. (Usually I do respond the same as I am being treated or spoken to. Someone who flame sme I will flame in return, someone who's cool and friendly, i will respond in kind.)

But thank you anyways. :) Appreciate it, but just being myself and trying to be a good person.

:barf:

sorry dude had to be done :)

Originally posted by Camus

No... I didnt say that I said dont care what he knows... <true I dont believe in god but thats beside the point what I believe is what I believe and I dont care if you think im wrong>

well yeah i do beleave that your wrong but i wont say anything. so lets get on another subject...my padawans gona be the best. im so proud :cry:

Archived