Home

Candy Bar Scammers!

Surfnshannon

Okay...i just had a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and it says "ENTER TO WIN 50 GRAND IN HERSHEYS GREAT AMERICAN DREAM GETAWAY"...small tiny print....1 in 2 billion wins free hershey bar...okay I'm exagerating...but you've seen these before???

And I just ate another candy bar... Almond Hersheys...still...No great american dream here... :(

Has any of you ever won one of these things? Or those McDonald Monopoly Things (its all rigged) or one of those pepsi ones or you know a ONE IN ONE BILLION give away??

i think I'm still wired on all that candy...but i'm curious...I think its a fraud!! Who is that one in one billion anyways???? Hershey Jr. ?

Okay...i just had a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and it says "ENTER TO WIN 50 GRAND IN HERSHEYS GREAT AMERICAN DREAM GETAWAY"...small tiny print....1 in 2 billion wins free hershey bar...okay I'm exagerating...but you've seen these before???

And I just ate another candy bar... Almond Hersheys...still...No great american dream here... :(

Has any of you ever won one of these things? Or those McDonald Monopoly Things (its all rigged) or one of those pepsi ones or you know a ONE IN ONE BILLION give away??

i think I'm still wired on all that candy...but i'm curious...I think its a fraud!! Who is that one in one billion anyways???? Hershey Jr. ?

I know that in the McDonald's Monoploy they place two of the three needed pieces on one coast and release the third piece on the other coast.

Example: They release Park Place on the East Coast, but Boardwalk on the west coast etc...

As far as the instant winners for a million, I think most of the time it's thrown out by people who don't even care to look! :eek:

I know that in the McDonald's Monoploy they place two of the three needed pieces on one coast and release the third piece on the other coast.

Example: They release Park Place on the East Coast, but Boardwalk on the west coast etc...

As far as the instant winners for a million, I think most of the time it's thrown out by people who don't even care to look! :eek:

GAH!!! Don't remind me Clefo. I've stoped going to McD's because everytime I went there their food was either overcooked to a leathery substance or were so greased up that you could not grip the burger. And to think when I was a kid it was my favorite restruant...:eyeraise:

heh, i wonder how many times a winning soda bottle lost. wait, an even BIGGER conspiracy.....how the hell does the people who make the ruels and crap even know if there IS a winning bottle, they don't look under the cap do they?? i bet they do....and backwash or hock in it, cause a couple times like near the end of a nice mellow yellow, it tastes like snot.......

The soft drink that I think pays out the least is Dr. Pepper. I have drank bottled Dr. Pepper for years and I have never ever won a single time. Not a single one. Countless Dr. Peppers with a 1 in 11 (I think) chance of winning, and do I win. Nope, all I get is a please try again. Well maybe they should encourage me by letting me win once in awhile. Conversly my friend who drinks pepsi is one of the luckiest people alive with them. He won several PS games from them, and lots of free pepsi.

These instant win things are a scam!! Just think...we are all from different parts of the country and world, and none of us have won a damn thing (cept for a couple of tasty tacos)!!!! that suxs!!

I remember playing for the xbox at Taco Bell....do you know I had everyone at my work eating chicken quesidillas just so I could get those scrachers! I must've have five or six a night and I didn't win even a damn taco!!

:mad:

Archived