Home

The Matrix

leXX

hey teutonic, that guy who said that it was bullet time when she jumps throught the window is right, watch the movie again, and go frame by frame, you'll see its not her thats spinning, its the camara because you'll see the top of a building. trust me, sorry if you feel stuped now.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The crew of the hovercraft Osiris must get a message back to Zion, a message of vital importance. Easy to do but for the armarda of sentinals between them and Zion.

It's produced by Square USA, the ones that done Final Fantasy The Spirits Within and it's directed by Andy Jones. Best of all, it's written by Andy and Larry. ;)

Goto the official site and click on The Animatrix for more info.

http://filmforce.ign.com/matrix/articles/385/385121p1.html - Click on Media Page at the bottom to see a clip of it. ;)

June 3rd. :)

OMG, IT'S TONIGHT, THE SECOND ANIMATRIX AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD - "PROGRAM"!!

This is the one I've been antisipating the most. I can't wait!!!

------------------

Rob Dougans 'Furious Angels'(instrumental) poised to appear in the first scene on "The Matrix: Reloaded".

I have that album and that track ROCKS!

A lil' off topic from the Matrix subject, but I'll tell ya.

BTW, I'm getting all my info from the book, not the movie. I'm assuming the movie will be extremly similar.

Also this isn't really a spoiler, but some may not want to know at all about the flick.

Anyways, its about these 4 dudes who go on a hunting trip. They see some weird stuff, like people dying, animals running, and weird creatures. It turns out that there is an alien invasion taking place, and these aliens are like parasites, infecting the person, then taking over the body.

So the 4 dudes have to turn to their childhood memories and find a kid with down syndrome they befriended when they were kids. This kid with down syndrome is the key to fighting back the aliens, so they must seek him out before the Aliens are able to infect the world.

Originally posted by KingPin

hey teutonic, that guy who said that it was bullet time when she jumps throught the window is right, watch the movie again, and go frame by frame, you'll see its not her thats spinning, its the camara because you'll see the top of a building. trust me, sorry if you feel stuped now.

Hm... I still don't see it, for a couple of reasons:

One: My Computer DVD Player can't go frame by frame.

Two: "Forbidden : You don't have permission to access /trinjump2.gif on this server."

And three: Um.. there is no three. ;)

I always asumed it wasn't bullet time for another reason: I read a Time Article that stated that there the creators were able to acieve bullet time 4 times in The Matrix (The article is actually

here, but you have to pay Time to view old articles :().

*sigh*

I feel really stupid.

On another note, has anybody here every read the Animorphs series by KA Applegate? (I read them when I was like 10). The books are about a group of kids who fight this Alien race of parisites that can take over human bodies. Anyway, it reminds me of Dreamcatcher.

I want to see but I can't

I have a crappy connection and I won't be able to see it until it comes out on DVD?

When is that again?

A long way off my friend. I have a crappy connection too (56k :mad: ), but I can watch full screen (640) versions of trailers/movies! (It's called a download manager! My personal favorite is Leechget 2002: It's spyware free! :), and it works great)

OMG, IT'S TONIGHT, THE SECOND ANIMATRIX AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD - "PROGRAM"!!

This is the one I've been antisipating the most. I can't wait!!!

Looks at Leechget Manager: "%12"

*uses the force to make 56k go faster*

Hey has someone here ever tried or done a Neo or Trinity or Morpheus model for JK2 MP. Cause I'm doing one but I haven't finished it.

Some one started a Trinity model some months back, and it looked pretty good, but I don't think the person every got around to finishing it :(

No he didn't, he was accused of copying another model. Boss and his friends started one but that was never finished either as far as I know.

Good luck Juhnmia_Ryu! Unfortunately I don't play JK2 anymore.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bad news from IGN (copy pasted):

March 06, 2003 - Today, Warner Home Video issued a press release that made it official that the two-disc special edition of The Matrix has in fact been cancelled. Instead, the studio will re-price the original Matrix DVD to $19.99 and the Matrix/Matrix Revisited two-pack to $34.99. Also, newly issued copies of The Matrix will include a free movie ticket to The Matrix Reloaded as well as a $5 Animatrix rebate and a $3 rebate on the Enter the Matrix videogame.

That's good for me. I haven't bought the Matrix DVD cause I only have it on VHS so when I go out and buy it I get the original and the Matrix Revisted DVD and a free ticket and rebate for Enter The Matrix.

Sorry leXX

*Hugs leXX*

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by teutonicknight

I always asumed it wasn't bullet time

You're right. It's not.

That jump was done with green-screen, wires, and a crane camera.

Bullet-Time:

1) Trinity waxing the cops in the room.

2) Neo dodging bullets on the government roof.

3) Morpheus running toward the helicopter and taking a round in the leg.

4) Neo and Agent Smith gunfighting in the subway station.

Originally posted by leXX

No he didn't, he was accused of copying another model. Boss and his friends started one but that was never finished either as far as I know.

Good luck Juhnmia_Ryu! Unfortunately I don't play JK2 anymore.

the whole MOD was in my e-mail acount i left th eaccount alone and for got about it and hotmail deleted everything, sorry guys

• 2 months later...

Archived