Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arg, I missed the two biggest weeks for the Matrix! Anyway I'm back... (or should I say: "I've come back to now, at the turn of the tide..." ;) )

Anyway, I'm still trying to d/l The Second Renaissance - Part 1. That's the disadvantage of being an avid Matrix fan and have 56k, you want to biggest possible size, yet you can't bcause it will never download... :(

Anyway, on other news...

http://www.thematrixphone.com/

What do you think of it? I think it looks cool, instead of a flip out microphone on the bottom, it has one on the top :)

I just watched The Second Renaissance yesterday and it looked awesome.

I was at a PC Cafe and I d/l it in about 7 minutes.

It just sucks that I can't take them home. I only got to watch that and I didn't get to see any of the others.

Do you know if that are going to put them on DVD when they are finished with them leXX? cause it looks pretty awesome even though I am not a Animi fan.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by leXX

Well I thought it was very good how he combined all the clips together and the order he did it in. Great for an amuteur.

I think it's good for anybody. The editing job was great, but he lost a lot of points with me for the music selection. That's a big part of making good videos.

Originally posted by Boss

eat your heart out teutonicknight, i finally was able to make the avatar ive always wanted!

*drools...*

Nice avatar!

___

So I'm browsing theforce.net's boards when suddenly I spot this thread about a guy who making a film with all these Matrix Effects. So I enter and inform him not to over use bullet time, giving the example that through the entire 2 hour The Matrix film, bullet time is only used 4 times. And guess what, he actually disagreed with me insisting that there are 5 bullet time shots! :rolleyes: So I kindly relpy to him telling him to name the shots. So it turns out that he thought Trinity jumping off that building to escape from the Agent at the begining of the movie was bullet time :rolleyes:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10493404&replies=47

Stroll down to about the middle. :rolleyes:

I highly doubt they got the word Matrix from the Transformers. The word is computer science terminology.

Matrix - The network of intersections between input and output leads in a computer, functioning as an encoder or a decoder.

Animatrix on TechLive

Matrix Trailer, Best of SuperBowl

Interestesting Matrix news I think... especially since I found it :D

TeutonicKnight comes through again with another obscure matrix article:

How dare he call my articles obsure! It's not like I do random searches for The Matrix on google! It visit that site a least once a week! ;) (seriously I do)

Archived