Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sign in again with a new account name. I doubt that they are going to notice it. I already signed up and I like it already. There is some good Matrix converstion there and I am already getting into it. There are also a lof of Morpheus Avatars there and I think that they are some more resident females there judging from the names.

:lsduel::duel:

Would anyone happen to know who that "tripin" song was done by? I liked it a lot, and would like to download more songs like it :)

Also, would anyone happen to know some more electronica thats good? (Matrix soundtrack kinda got me listening to it, haha).

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Just sign in again with a new account name. I doubt that they are going to notice it. I already signed up and I like it already. There is some good Matrix converstion there and I am already getting into it. There are also a lof of Morpheus Avatars there and I think that they are some more resident females there judging from the names.

Sigh... I guess I'll make a other account... but it means I won't be able to use "teutonicknight" for those forums... :(

Well you still have the same name. Just put a space in it or put a _ to seperate it.

I also like that Trippin song. It's pretty good and I can already here it in the movie. :D

I am going to d/l those other songs that leXX said right now.

Hope I see you over there at the Matrix forums.

:duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by icefox98

Would anyone happen to know who that "tripin" song was done by? I liked it a lot, and would like to download more songs like it :)

Also, would anyone happen to know some more electronica thats good? (Matrix soundtrack kinda got me listening to it, haha).

The song is called The Matrix Remix-(remix tripin goldtrix-white label by Paul Oakenfield. ;)

I would suggest you download as much songs as you can by Massive Attack. They have a favourite of mine since the 80's and their music is AWESOME. d/l Angel, Dissolved Girl, Safe From Harm, Unfinished Sympathy, I Against I and One Mic for starters...

Hey, theres some new Matrix news:

Official Site is Ready for new Trailer

Justin sent me news that tha official site is ready to add the Superbowl Trailer! He also gave me the following link of the location that the trailer will be at come tomorrow night. This is a very exciting time!

Here's the link:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_cmp/trailer2_qt.html

And from the official site:

January 24th, 2003-------------------------

THE MATRIX trailer. On TV. On your computer. Super Bowl Sunday.

When the time arrives, and to avoid any undue stress to the body, we recommend viewers remain seated and have liquids on hand. Chips are optional.

TheMatrix.com

Arg, I'm, pulling my hair out awaiting for the Superbowl trailer! :Insert hair pulling smilie here:

Cool, thank you very much for that list of music, leXX. :D

Hey, did anyone catch the Entertainment Tonight exclusive last night? Pretty good, a little new footage on the chase scene from Reloaded....heh. Well, tommorow the full minute trailer will be on, heres a link to tell you when it will be on.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/superbowltvcommercials.htm

It is called Warner Brothers spot, etc.

Also, I was reading my newest PC Gamer magazine, and it said that next months magazine's will be completely dedicated to a preview of the new Matrix game, "Enter the Matrix!" Whoohoo.

And, finnaly, there has been a lot of Matrix previews on other shows like Access Holywood, etc, and just look up matrix preview or reloaded or something on kazaa lite and you should find it, some of them are very interesting :p

Very awesome leXX. Looks like there are a few of us that already have brand spankin new Matrix Avatars. Very cool. I haven't had a chance to visit the Matrix boards yet but I will in about 7 hours.

Did you see all those squiddies?

It is really going to be one kick ass movie. :D

Beginning February 4, the following Animatrix episodes will be streamed free for fans:

"The Second Renaissance - Part 1" (Streaming February 4). Written by Larry and Andy Wachowski; Directed by Mahiro Maeda. This epic two-part story delves into the history of the war between mankind and the Machines and the genesis of The Matrix itself.

"Program" (Streaming in March). Written and Directed by Yoshiaki Kawajiri. In the simulated world of a Samurai training program, a soldier of Zion is forced to choose between love and her comrades in the Real World.

"Detective Story" (Streaming in April). Written and Directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. Film noir meets anime in this story of a hard-boiled private eye who tracks cyber-criminal Trinity (voiced by Carrie-Anne Moss) through the looking glass.

"The Second Renaissance - Part 2" (Streaming in May). Written by Larry and Andy Wachowski; Directed by Mahiro Maeda. The dramatic conclusion of the story behind humanity's downfall and ultimate enslavement by the Machines.

Well, when I originally saw the trailer on TV, I went crazy....that was just the most amazing thing ever.....wow. I was in shock. There was just so much in the trailer, and after watching it frame by frame a million times, (haha), its even cooler!

I just hope they fix some of that CG stuff, looked a little fake. But besides that...wow.

So, what did you think of it leXX, im curious what you thought of it.

I thought it was awesome! 10/10. It totally blew me away.

People in the MFN forums are pulling it apart frame by frame and critisizing every single little thing such as...there is no driver in the car the agent jumps on...the pole can clearly be seen in the agents head during the fight scene...the explosion looks wrong etc etc etc. Maybe there is supposed to be noone in the car! We shouldn't be quick to make judgements until it is finished and see the film as a whole. It is stupid to make comments without knowing the full story. There is still 4 months of editing left to do so I am not worried at all and besides, we won't be watching the finished film frame by frame so who gives a crap if there are small errors. Yes, it is fun to be able to spot them and say 'look I spotted this error' (I do that a lot myself), but not yet. People should stop complaining until the release of the film and then if they don't like it, oh well! ;)

On a site note, I made a new wallpaper for my desktop yesterday. :D

Archived