Home

Favorit First Person Shooter

Darth Groovy

Vote for your favorite First Person Shooter!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite First Person Shooter!

• Doom(Or Sequals)
    • Quake(Or Sequals)
    • Serious Sam(Or Sequals)
    • Medal of Honor(Or Sequals)
    • Soldier of Fortune(Or Sequals)
    • No One Lives Forever
    • Castle Wolfenstein
    • Rouge Spear(Or Sequals)
    • Dark Forces(Or Sequals)
    • Alien Trilogy(Or Sequals)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Padanime

i voted MOH, thats a really great game

wheres Max Payne?

Is Max Payne really a FPS? I mean you see him from all angles so it's more of an action arcade rather than a shooter....do you agree? When I am talking about FPS, I am refering to the ones where all you see is the back of a gun and run around blowing up things and looking for keys or key cards and stuff like that. Old school crap!

Originally posted by Exterminator234

yeah i would say payne is a shooter, but not FPS. anyways, i Tribes is my fav, but its not on there so i voted MOH (no yoda? ;))

Nope, no Yoda this time. You know there are so many FPS games out there, so I tried to put in only the really popular ones just to see who likes what.

Sall good, Payne is a fun game.....I gave it a try during a family get together last Christmas when one of my Brother in Law's realatives brought over a PS2. It is definitely a game I will purchase when I get the chance! I probably could have put Syphon Filter in there, but it is not really FPS either.

Max Payne and Syphon Filter are not first person shooters. First-person shooters are games with a default first person view, obvious example is Quake. The Dark Forces Series, of course:) JO is my fave 1st person shooter, need I explain why:D

btw, you are making a lot of polls aren't you Groovy?....

...lol:D j/k, its cool:thumbsup:

edit - Max Payne is great!!!:D :D

Originally posted by lexx

I voted for Doom because it's the one that started it all and was a landmark game in its's time. A true classic to be hailed by all.

actually wolfenstein 3d started it .... now THAT was a classic

i know u get this alot with ur polls groovy

BUT U MISSED OUT UNREAL!! and Deus Ex .... if theyre not popular i dunno what is!

i wouldve voted UT cos it is my all time fave mindless killing game :) no story (well almost no story) .. no plot .... just murder

i voted dark forces insted

Perfect Dark was probably my fave FPS, but alas no vote option for that. the bots were really tough. and the maps rocked!

For the PC I like MoHaa, Soldier Of Fortune 2 and RTCW.

Weird they are all based on the quake 3 engine and I cant stand quake 3, maybe its because of all the silly guns, I prefer at least some element of realism.

Archived