Home

Admittance is the first step

mercatfat

No, sorry, you just insane/wacked out.

Seriosly I have a simmilar problem. Ex: Back when I was like 8 I saw Return to Oz(you know the creepy Oz squel it's great) I then NEVER saw it again until I was 16 by an off chance while fliping chanells. Ever sence It seems like its been on everytime I turn around. This happens with a lot of movies I only barrly remember from my youth, I search my entire Life to find it agian and when I do I can't get rid of it. The Road Warrior, GhostBusters, and Red Dawn are all culprates.

The 3 most important numbers are Pi, 13 and 42. beleive it or not 42/Pi rounded to the nearest integer = 13. However it is not true that 13*Pi rounded = 42. Tbhis is because Pi is an unlucky number.

Oh and 1138

=mek=

PS: My favourite number is 157 which I am seeing more and more.

Originally posted by The Adventurer

No, sorry, you just insane/wacked out.

Seriosly I have a simmilar problem. Ex: Back when I was like 8 I saw Return to Oz(you know the creepy Oz squel it's great) I then NEVER saw it again until I was 16 by an off chance while fliping chanells. Ever sence It seems like its been on everytime I turn around. This happens with a lot of movies I only barrly remember from my youth, I search my entire Life to find it agian and when I do I can't get rid of it. The Road Warrior, GhostBusters, and Red Dawn are all culprates.

I too suffer from this problem. My movies also included the original Ghostbusters & Return to Oz, and others were Weird Science & Mallrats.

OK, OK, I know you were probably joking when you said about that. But what the heck, I'm bored! I'll post why 1138 is the important number in LucasArts games! It's because the first film George Lucas ever made was called THX-1138. It was the main character's name, or something like that. And now it's included in almost all their games and movies since then.

Oh yeah, and, the "important number" around my house? 1024. (That's got a looong story behind it.)

I think he knew what 1138 was. Deepthought2k, something similar happens to me: sometimes I look at my wrist watch and it has stopped. So I start it again, but then I don't know exactly when it stopped - if it stopped an hour ago, I'm an hour late for everything, but it might be only a few minutes. So, I go to a clock to see how far out my time is and it's never ever out. Its as if my watch only ever stops when I look at it. I don't mean it stops every time I look at it, just whenever it does stop its when I look.

Originally posted by MeddlingMonk

So...you're saying your face stops clocks?

Noo! It doesn't happen to any clock except mine. And only like twice a year. All I mean is, sometimes I look at my watch and the hands aren't moving. I dunno when it stopped. Whenever I check, it is still right so the only explaination is that it stops at exactly the time I look at it! Like, I have a subconsious sense that tells me that my watch has stopped, so I look at it.

Archived