Home

Happy Birthday SilentHunter!

I'm gonna steal this from Havoc, since the 'Get more' link under the smileys freezes my Stupid Computer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Maybe I oughtta save this...it took awhile to type...o and can I have some of that cake? ;)

O and for those who don't know it says their ages (if it knows their year) in the front page of the forum.

Originally posted by DashRendar

I'm gonna steal this from Havoc, since the 'Get more' link under the smileys freezes my Stupid Computer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Maybe I oughtta save this...it took awhile to type...

Yeah, tell me about it! ;)

Happy Birthday SH! here's your official birthday entourage:

:elephant::nut::rddance::jester1::clap2::bday2::cheers::songsmile:urpdude:

Now go out and party!

Grrr...You spoiled it! I was gonna make a big B-day bash thread, but you got to it first. Thanks guys! :D I'm now 15. you know what that means. Permit, here I come! :D And I would like to thank all my fellow forummers for making this a warm and friendly place to be. Thanks!!!

Oh look! Here come the jawas with the birthday cake!

jawabday.jpg

Originally posted by Silenthunter

Grrr...You spoiled it! I was gonna make a big B-day bash thread, but you got to it first. Thanks guys! :D I'm now 15. you know what that means. Permit, here I come! :D And I would like to thank all my fellow forummers for making this a warm and friendly place to be. Thanks!!!

If you didn't make mention of your birthday on AIM, Havoc would have done so first :p... Watch what you guys say to me online :p! I can never be trusted at all! Anyhow, Happy Birthday! Now to get some cake :D!

Archived