Home

Rumble in the Forums...

jediduo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a quick trip to the dentist Dash is back in action....or rather back in his custodian duties....cleaning up the Gnort skin, bones, meat, blood, and all the guts that came out of the skin he then tosses them into the bathroom....right on top of Artoo.

Artoo down for as many posts as it takes to overcome the smell, and to clean himself off.

Oops forgot something.

Ten rather random looking people come in from the street and tackle Tie Guy.

"Whoops" is all he can get out before his jaw is closed by one of the random people.

Tie Guy is down for 6-10 posts. (depending on how soon the people keep you down)

*wakes up*

"Wow, I am a changed man. I see life from a completely different perspective now! I see it from the perspective of a Seal. Swimming up to helpless humans...AND SLITTING THEIR THROUGHT WITH A KNIFE!!! HAH!"

*Grabs Dash by the neck and proceeds to take out his lightsaber to cut his throat, but finding only a spork he decides to run quickly away before Dash can dash up to him and dash him to the floor...while running along he drops the spork and Dash running after him steps on it*

*Dash down for 1 post*

*By this stage, highly intoxicated, Havoc now stands up and steps over the unconcious bodies of the other forummers and steps up to Wolfman at the bar*

[slurred speech]"Are you saying our party'sss to good fer you?"

*Havoc swings at Wolfman managing to glance a blow off Wolfman's temple, but throwing himself of-balance in the process.*

Havoc is down for two posts, Wolfman is down for one post

*Come out from the corner he's been standing in and surveys the damage to try and find someone who isn't still passed out*

* Rhett eyes Fergie who is still sitting on the floor holding his head. He begins to walk over to him to deliver a thorough arse stompin' but slips on a stray gnort*

*Rhett's feet go flying out in front of him, kicking fergie in the face as Rhett comes crashing down*

*Luckily, Rhett's fall is cushioned by Eets who was, unfortunately running undernieth him at the time*

Fergie down for 2 posts

Eets down for 3 posts

Rhett down for however long it takes to pry Eets from his butt cheeks

"Eww, thats not right!" Tie says as he shields his eyes. As he turns his foot falls through the wood planks in the floor so that he has one whole leg in the floor and the other one out. The other side of the plank flings a chair up in the air and it hits eets on the head with just enough force to knock him from his unfortunately position and onto the floor, gasping for breath.

Tie is down for 2 posts

Eets is down for 1 more post

*Havoc gets up and stumbles about the bar. Almost stepping on Eets, Havoc jumps to avoid him but promptly lands on the raised end of the floor plank that loosed Eets just seconds before. Catapulting Tie Guy out of teh floor and into the ceiling where his head manages to get lodged in the drop ceiling tiles!*

Tie Guy is down for 2 posts, or until gravity sees fit to drop him!

*Wraith finally gets back with a huge bazooka*

*it says on the side: Imperial NERF gun*

*Wraith Starts shooting Nerfs into the room at everybody but doesnt seem to hit anyone*

*all of a sudden havoc stands up and gets hit by a nerf in the face*

Havoc is down for 3 posts

*Homer gets up and immediatly dodges a nerf shot from Wraith.*

"Oh yeah?"

*He whips out his Nerf Gatling Gun, sets up the tripod, loads the ammo, and starts the firing wind up.*

*Homer opens fire*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Wraith is down for 9 posts (3 for each hit scored)

*Homer whips the gun around the room searching for targets*

Rhett is down for 6 posts

Eets is down for 3 posts

Tie Guy is down for 12 posts

Fergie is down for 6 posts

*Homer's ammo suddenly runs out*

"Uh oh, better get another load of ammo..."

*While reaching for it, he gets hit square in the forehead by a Nerf dart. Homer sees Wolfman standing at the bar holding Wraith's Imperial Nerf Gun*

"Ahh, crap."

Homer is down for 3 posts

hee hee, you forgot a/b me again!! *jatt comes running out of the janitors closet where he'd been hiding for the past 10-15 posts with a towel tied around his neck and a bucket on his head, holding a mop* i'm SUPER-JATT, which means i'm impervious to all nerf brand toys and accesories! *jatt starts to charge wolfman, twirling his mop. wolfman takes careful aim and fires a shot at jatts head. but all of a sudden, jatt trips over homer, who's lying on his face in the floor. wolfman gets off a shot, but it misses jatt and hits dash as he's standing up. jatt looses hold of his mop and it flies into wolfman, knocking him over. as jatt goes flying, he somehow manages to land on his head, wedging the bucket there*

Homer is down for 1 more post, Dash is down for 3 posts, Wolfman is down for 2 posts, and Jatt is down until he gets the bucket off his head.

*Just then the door opens...everyone who's up (and even some who aren't) look up to see who it is....there's no one there..*

"Down here you dummies!!!"

*Everyone's eyes drift slowly downward until Rhett yells...*

"My god, it's Chase!!!"

Wraith and Homer immediatly fall to the ground laughing and are out until they can stop.

"Yeah laugh it up, anyway I've come for you, Rhett!! You're mine, boy!"

*With that, Chase launches himself at Rhett. Rhett, not wanting to meet with an untimely demise, pulls out a grenade, pulls the pin, and tosses it at Chase. Chase simply stands still and the grenade goes sailing over his head.*

"Dang it! I always misjudge!!"

*Rhett Runs out to find the grenade.*

"Oh well, while he's out there, I'll take care of someone else on my list...let's see....which one of you is Havoc?"

*Havoc immediately points to Tie Guy.*

"That's him, right there."

"What?!? You sonofa-"

*Tie is cut off midsentence by a midget to the stomach.*

"OOOOF!!!"

*Chase then picks Tie up and tosses him out in the street smacking into Rhett as he was coming back in.*

*A loud boom is heard shortly thereafter.*

Tie and Rhett are down for 10 posts

*Jatt tries to sneak out of the room, but is easily manhandled and given a swirlie in the bathroom. By now, the rest of the room has gotten together and formed a plan.*

*As Chase comes out of the bathroom, he is bum-rushed by the remaining people. Chase is the quickly hog-tied and lashed to the bar.*

"There! That should hold him."

*Dash then checks the bar to see if he can find any cheese.*

Chase is down until he can free himself (and no, he can't just break the ropes immediately, they can only be cut, burned, or frayed over many posts until they can be broken)

Archived