Home

Ever wonder...

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I am fourteen, which is why I never tell anyone my age over the internet. I get rude responses, I am treated like a moron, and usually kept ignored during most conversations. I have been literally ignored, treated like a dog, and insulted, in approximately three online communities. I can never return to those places.

Oh well :o

This place is my next try.

Originally posted by UberBub

I am fourteen, which is why I never tell anyone my age over the internet. I get rude responses, I am treated like a moron, and usually kept ignored during most conversations. I have been literally ignored, treated like a dog, and insulted, in approximately three online communities. I can never return to those places.

I don't thing you have to worry about that here. People (esp. in RSN) range from ten years old to 40 years old. :D

I have no problem telling my age, but not on such a large scale as these forums. Most of, if not all, of my close friends on LucasForums know my age, just as I know theirs. I prefer to remain anonymous, not giving out my age, name, and especially not my location. It's not that I don't trust people here, it's just that I don't really trust anyone online, well, there are a few exceptions. As for my age, let's just say that I'm older than the average user, but just slightly.

Yes, I lied about my age beofre, because of this reason. I'm really 13, but when I tell people that, I just get rude responces. Oh... I'm os tired... long day..... :(

Dont worry about that here. On these forums everybody is pretty much mature. Those who treat others like crap get treated equally so by the administrators :)

I'm 17!:eek:

What a shocker. I don't care if people know my age cause if they don't like it or respect you then that means thats they are just dimwitted or probaly some young kid trying to intimadate me or a older person who is just dumber than me and can't deal with it. I am very mature for my age but I also can be very fun and imature. People can act however they want if the want to. These are just my thoughts.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived