Home

Top Three Hardest Games for You.

TheMadDoofer

1. Jedi Power Battles - that stupid 2nd level boss! He's impossible. Its insane.

Thats the only really, really hard game i can think of. All the Sim City games are easy. I used to build gigantic towns and had a ton of money. I guess some people just aren't good at that much micro managing.

Originally posted by krkode

Commandos (level 5-20) Some of them are impossibly hard...there's Nazis everywhere!!

that's all i guess

Hell yeah!!!

I cracked that game with a pal. We spent a HUGE amount of our lives working out routes and tactics. Great game though. It has to be the toughest game I've played, never before have I had to use the quick save option so much!!! :eek:

Yeah, rogue spear is a hard one. More than half my team ends up dead before the mission is done. Commandos is a rough one too. Hundereds of Nazis on each map, making it really hard to beat some of the last few missions.

One of the hardest RTS games I have ever played was Sudden Strike. That's pretty tough too. Its pretty easy to loose all your big weapons and have nothing left to push out the enemy.

I'll have to think about this for a while guys :p.

1. C&C

2. C&C: RA

3. SW: JKII

4. AOE II (Simply because of the population limit.. Grrr...)

Yeah, yeah! The list was the top three games, but I decided to list four games that were tough! I beat them all except AOE II because I found it to be very annoying! I also have yet to finish JKII as soon as my computer is repaired :(! I find the beginning and close to the middle to be abit tough until you get your light saber back, then you can run around pushing and ra...... :D

There are tons of games I've never completed ... but here are some nasty ones:

- Simcity 2000 ... Simcity 3000 is a funride compared to 2000.

- Commandos ... the demo's. I couldn't even finish those !!!

- Jedi Knight ... Never completed the first level, bought the game more out of nostalgia.

Originally posted by Young David

There are tons of games I've never completed ... but here are some nasty ones:

- Simcity 2000 ... Simcity 3000 is a funride compared to 2000.

- Commandos ... the demo's. I couldn't even finish those !!!

- Jedi Knight ... Never completed the first level, bought the game more out of nostalgia.

The key to commandos was to save after every time you move and don't get cuahgt or killed. And if anyone thinks i'm joking they obviously haven't played the game, or at least not much of it. It was fun though, in that incredibly frustrating sort of way. ;)

Archived