Home

The Worst Song In the World

Darth Groovy

any Rap or pop song.

Other then that,

"Southern man" by Neil Young. That infuriated me, that damned Yankee. :mad:

NOTE-

I do not hate northern people, but I can not tolerate the people who think the people of the south are just a bunch of hill-billies, inbreeding, spit-in-a-can, funny talkin, hee-haw lookin perverts.

ERG!!!!!!

GANDALF MAD :mad:

sorry bout that. ;)

"Complicated" by Arsecrack Ravine... I mean, Avril Lavigne*. I REALLY hate that song, yet it became really popular around here. THEN, I turn on the radio, and find out that the song I've hated the most EVER, is number one on Casey's top 40, number one in the States! Doesn't matter, I don't like much on the top 40 shows either, too much rap and pop. I was hoping that the song wouldn't become very popular and just go away, but noooooooo...

*For anyone wondering about this comment, it deals with the "Much Music Video Awards", during which, she performed live, had an extreme case of plumber-butt, AND she proved that she really can't sing worth a damn. The last part is what made watching that show all worth while:D

P.S. I feel y'alls pain obi, Yee Haw!:D

EDIT: Gotta go with Bill on this one(see next comment)

Finnish rap music. All of it. :(

I really don't like rap in general, but Finnish rap is like "normal" rap that looks and sounds really ludicrous and has a pathetic-factor of 40.000.

I don't think anyone older than 13 with half a brain could listen to it. :D

Oh yeah...I'd really love to see these Finnish rapper-dudes take a stroll in Harlem or...whatever the place is where all the Gangsta-dewds hang out. .....LoL! They would get so raped...lol... :D

Don't tell me it's that video where he makes out with Kournikova or Jennifer Love Hewitt?!

The other one has even Mickey Rourke in it!

Come on! If a song has anything to do with a) Anna Kournikova b) Jennifer Love-Hewitt c) Mickey Rourke it can't possibly be the worst song ever! Or....or else ur gay! ;)

Hmmm...I bet Mickey Rourke would have a great time with those two chicks.. :naughty:

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Don't tell me it's that video where he makes out with Kournikova or Jennifer Love Hewitt?!

The other one has even Mickey Rourke in it!

Come on! If a song has anything to do with a) Anna Kournikova b) Jennifer Love-Hewitt c) Mickey Rourke it can't possibly be the worst song ever! Or....or else ur gay! ;)

Hmmm...I bet Mickey Rourke would have a great time with those two chicks.. :naughty:

I was speaking of the SONG not the video.

Also I heard that defending a Enrique Song gets you free membership to GLAAD http://www.glaad.org

Enjoy your membership!

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Finnish rap music. All of it. :(

I really don't like rap in general, but Finnish rap is like "normal" rap that looks and sounds really ludicrous and has a pathetic-factor of 40.000.

I don't think anyone older than 13 with half a brain could listen to it. :D

Oh yeah...I'd really love to see these Finnish rapper-dudes take a stroll in Harlem or...whatever the place is where all the Gangsta-dewds hang out. .....LoL! They would get so raped...lol... :D

HAHA! I didn't even know there was such a thing as Finnish Rap. That sounds horrible.

Originally posted by FatalStrike

HAHA! I didn't even know there was such a thing as Finnish Rap. That sounds horrible.

I swear to god; it's the most ridiculous thing ever. :(

About Glaad (or whatever) - yea, sounds really cool, I signed up right away! Now I'll probably get 103 spam mails in my hotmail account instead of the usual 89 /day. :rolleyes:

Archived