Home

Tell me...

jannar85

Ok, I guess I'm a bit confused....

I've met a guy on IRC on #monkey-island a long time ago that called himself GregD (he is still there). He never acted like this GregD I've seen lately posting stupid posts with another font is in capital and screaming after another called Hellbeard.

So my question is...

Is that GregD on the forum the real GregD?

Or is it only a kid which hides behind another nick?

Because if this is a fake GregD, the nick should be deleted or something so we don't confuse him with the real GregD...

He has atleast made 6 posts with the same content!!!

Screaming about this Hellbeard... Some people should learn to behave, because it's really annoying.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it's annoying. But at least you know that he talks jibberish intently. I'm more annoyed when (young) posters can't even write game's names beginning with capital letters and write like they speak.

Another thing that's more and more pissing me off is these recruitment threads where you're asked to advertise products of whose quality you don't know about... Half-Life didn't need that and Star Wars 4 didn't either. If a game is good, the word will spread and I'm willing to tell everyone how good it is and that they should buy it - respectively watch the good movie. I won't lower myself to such depths as to bug people with stuff just to get some treats.

YSE I IS REAL GREGD

SEE LOOKI

IM GREGD YES IM THE REAL GREGD ALL YOU OTher gregds are fakes SO WOBNT teh real gregd please stand up Pwease stand up pwease stand up...

NO CAN DO THIS BUT ME!1111

For your info... yes i am the real GregD from IRC, I like to have my fit of newbieness now and again especially with idiots like hellbeard who thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ta

Originally posted by GregD

For your info... yes i am the real GregD from IRC, I like to have my fit of newbieness now and again especially with idiots like hellbeard who thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

When I was a newbie back in the old days, I didn't behave like that. It's very irritating, and I don't think I've seen other threads like that, except from irritating threads asking about LEC warez. They are even more irritating!

Cool off a moment, act like you do everywhere else - like on IRC for example.

If you want to act like a newbie, then you can f.ex do as many of them I've seen. Most of them asks stupid questions, making threads with no meaning at all (well, that IS what you do, but they asks what and what and what we think of that and that and that).

If you think Hellbeard is a idiot, keep it for yourself.

We all have different meanings on this forum, but we don't go out and tell everyone... Hmm... that was rude...

Ok, I withdraw the last comment.

Just don't act all strange. I don't even know you here, since you suddenly started posting all this rubbish. I just hope it all will end soon. Do we have a deal on this one?

I said that often, I'll say it again. I thought it was funny. If you'd switch to coherent language now and throw in a bit idiocy now and then I'd be perfectly happy.

I guess you are the MI Clan member, are you the guy on MP3.com as well?

Sliced bread... could that possibly work? I don't think so. That concept seems a bit vague. Anybody got experience with this?

No the GregD on mp3.com is an entirely different GregD to the GregD that we are talking about who is the same GregD who posted on this thread earlier and is the same GregD who was winding Hellbeard up.

I mean, God how can you POSSIBLY get GregD and GregD confused?

Hehe, l33t talk and newbie talk are appearantly very popular in Brittain and some other countries as well. I must confess that I find it irritating too, that's probably why I'm not much on IRC or on these forums :D

Okay, back to the programming dungeon.

--Erwin

THANK U QUEZZONE U IS TEH ROX...

HELLSIBAD u BACK!!1 I LUVA u

jannar: You have missed the point completely, this is merely a skit. It's not like that is all i will do now.

I dont intend to do it permanently... only when im bored... and to annoy hellbread of course ;)

======================

TO HELLBREAD,

Ive only been doing this because people on this forum have been getting annoyed with your attitude in some posts...

Myself I dont really hang around this forum much, but until you understand that your "i know it all" attitude is actually pissing people off then I will continue.

Archived