Home

If you had a choice....

Darth Kaan

I just want Count Dooku's lightsaber... I was at fencing the other day and someone had a curved handle (very unusual... they had it made specially). I used it, and it is the most amazing handle ever! The movement you can get out of it, plus the ease in which you can attack... brilliant!

Count Dooku's lightsaber!

• 3 weeks later...

You're kidding?

When I did fencing (I have a Bronze certificate) I hated the sabres with a curved handle. After a while of fighting your wrist started to ache because it forced you to hold it in a certain posture.

My Lightsaber would be like Darth Mauls weapon. Except maybe not red.

Looks like we're going to get back into that my Jedi is better than your Jedi disscussion again. lol :p

J/K man.

I have one question though.

How were Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Kloon suppose to take out the droid control ship if they are in the arena when all the Jedi are lighting up there Lightsaber's?

I'm not trying to be mean but what is your idea about the situation.

:lsduel::duel:

I'm torn between Count Dooku's lightsaber and Darth Maul's lightsaber. On one hand, you could choose between either a single or double-bladed attack stance, but on the other the curved handle allows for elegant, classical styles to be used.

I would have to say Dooku's. Don't change anything about it, just give me Dooku's lightsaber.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived