Home

Ahhhh I Can"t Stand It

Surfnshannon

THINK BLUE

i'm going for my ultrasound at 9:00!!!! THATS LESS THAN 3 HOURS! I'm going to insane before then!!! I want to know boygirlboygirlboygirl! ahhh! I'm wwwwwwway to excited and it doesn't help I ate all kinds of Halloween Candy. (I did it so the baby will have a sugar rush) That way we will have a better chance to know if we will get to dress our little one next Halloween as a baby luke or baby Leia!! ah. okay sorry about the smilies I posted earlier but I was a little sugar buzzed and bored. Thought I'd share those kewl little guys with you!!!

Have fun today. i will come back today and spread the word.... blue or Pink or great big ??????

Pray for a Healthy Baby for me!

- s

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, STTCT I wish you all the luck in getting the gender you want....which one was it again? If only I had some sort of reminder....oh well, I'm sure your kid will be healthy and we'll have to make room from STTCT2. It's already 9:15 over here (east coast), so I'll gift wrap it and send it your way. :D

ps: I happened to like the similies you posted...also, I wanna vote to return the hula hamster you had last :p

I will post in a neutral color, since we don't know what it is yet! ;)

But I understand your anxiety, We go in for our ultrasound on Monday! I'm equally excited to know what it is!

Oh, and I too am secretley wishing for a boy! :D

So I wish you all the luck today! And just remember, smile, it's a beautiful baby no matter what!

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

:lol: I can still see Eets though:

:stash3: "Hi, I'm lisa"

:eets: "Hey there sexy mama! My place or yours?"

What can I say, it doesn't bother some guys, huh Eets? :p

Hey now!

Don't talk about my girl lisa like that! :(

SORRY I took so long - I fainted at the ultrasound practically died and got reallly sick. I think the baby was laying on an important organ or something!

ANYWAYS ITS A

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are soooo happy! My little boy is healthy and looking great. He's measuring all the right baby sizes and is growing exactly like he is supposed to be. 5 Fingers...5 toes. Strong heartbeat!!!

It is simply amazing that those doctors can tell what they are looking at...because I for one...was completely confused! But 100% boy. That was my gut feeling and my boyfriends so we were prettty amazed that our guess was right!

Good luck to you Havok! I will pray for you guys! Hope your wife does a lot better at her ultrasound than I did! I ate candy and drank oj before I went so the baby moved around. That helped them to see his "stuff" so they could tell us the gender. Let us know...good luck surviving till monday...I thought I was going to die of anticipation...and now its off to buy TRUCKS and BLUE!

Thanks guys!

Yup I fainted...agh! i had two nurses and my bf hovering over me! The doctor said that can happen to pregnant women when they lie on their backs. Blood flow can get cut off or the baby can be laying on something. So thats' why I got soooo faint! I even missed out on the doc getting some more good pics!

No we can't think of any names. I like the name Joshua and my bf does not. He likes simple names...like Mike or whateve. I don't want something TOOO common. But not something like Zander either. The last name is Taylor and that is WAY tooo common. So I def do not want a Tim Taylor...hee hee.

Wow, I'm really happy to hear that! Congrats! Joshua is a pretty common name, don't you think? I don't see why he wouldn't like it, since most people would call him "Josh". But anyway, I do think Rhett's idea could work. Try suggesting some really weird names! Here are a few french names that you may want to suggest to him, just to piss him off ^_^ :

Philippe <== yay!

Maxime

Jean

Guy

I'll think of some more later...

Archived