Home

Craziest night you have seen?

TheWhiteRaider

Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

I think I know what Leemu Taos will say.

O.o

You called???

Your thoughts serve you well. Yes, that night about two and a half weeks ago........didn't you ask a similar question to this a couple of days ago?

Why do we/you need to keep coming back to it?? It wasn't a good night for you anyways, with three threads getting locked etc

I don't know why you are so proud.......:eyeraise:

*shrugs*

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Hmm the day TheWhiteRaider made a sensible thread!

Edit- hasn't happened yet! Oh well, I predict this thread will be closed in less than 24 hours.

Must be the Return of tha Spam! :mad:

has any1 ever seen the ending of that movie, i hope it was a happy ending. cant think of world dominated by a lot of whiteraiders.

*shivers*

Originally posted by AB_Legion

The White Raider: This is your second spree of nonsense posting and threads. I am persuading you to stop. [/b]

How is this spam? Where have I broken the rules? I have read them through I haven't found anything that would call this thread spam.

Edit: Please anyone that anwsers please quote reference.

didn't you ask a similar question to this a couple of days ago

I don't think I did.

Originally posted by AB_Legion

To many threads. I highly advise not doing that, especially when this thread has little or no point.

The White Raider: This is your second spree of nonsense posting and threads. I am persuading you to stop.

I only count three. I don't think that's too many. Groovy has a lot more. And they're all well and good. I highly advise not reprimanding people, especially when they do not merit such attention.

Have a nice day.

Also I would like to clear up about some of the locked threads.

The first thread was rightfuly lock and I admit that.

The second one I don't get why Gonky locked it, but it has been done and I will drop it.

The third one was a I am sorry thread. I was saying I am sorry for what I did.

Other than that only the thread in RPG section was a "We need to set out the rules for this place." Type.

And I do try to stay on subject and I am sorry if I get out of line at times. I tend to be too serious during the day and I guess I let lose at the swamp at night.

THis thread I was asking what was the crasyest night here at the forums. I was seeing if my night was the crasyest or not. I was hopeing not.

Archived