Home

Are you gonna see Harry 2?

Professor Snape

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they havent announced it but i think it will be his understudy, i was watching a review and they told parents to get their kids emotionally prepared before seeing it cause its supposed to be much scarier and more evil than the first!:D i found it funny, the 4th one's goin to be rated R!

well ya see, when harry potter 1 wuz out, i had never eread harry potter or anythin, i though tit wuz kinda gay, but my girlfriend really liked it. so i took her to see the movie cuz she really wanted to go. so i went, and it wuz really good. surprisingoly:p were broken up now after 2 years, but we plan on seein the next one together as friends and as tradition....so ya, ill see it;)

okokokok...

first things first

BOOTLEG BAD, DOWNLOADING MOVIES IS THE DEVIL, GET THREADS CLOSED.

line 2: cheese; dont make me make rhett pound you...:D

ok, yeah, I am going to see it for sure, many times in fact. yes, thats just how I am....

ratings are messed up, I hope no one brings 5 year olds to this one, like they did the first one... ep2 should have been pg13... damn georgie and his bribes....

I have not heard anything on the 4th HP film, but one would hope the 3rd one would be rated pg-13....

Archived