Home

The Thread Game

Eets

Heh, I came up with a cool game, and I figured that RSN'd be the only place with low enough spam rules for it to work. So here's how it goes:

You look at the current thread titles in the DownTime, and put random words from each title to make a funny phrase.

For instance:

From "I Believe I speak for us all in saying...", "=== How was the hovertrain? === ", and " A is for Aresen" you might get:

I Believe the hovertrain is for Aresen

or

Speak for us all in hovertrain A

See how it works? :D

Now you try!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeeeeaaaaaaah...about that. I really think we need to tighten them spam rules just a smidge. They're just a bit too lenient, even for here. And don't give me bullpucky about how it's "Aresen tradtion" or it takes away from the "insanity" of the forums. That's just ridiculous. Sometimes people just need to grow up.

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

:p

You're so very confusing... You're like Ike one minute, and like the rest of us the next... X_x

...But then again, Ike himself has been known to act like us, on occasion... O.o

:D

Hey, before all you young whippersnappers came along I was an original RSNer. So I know what it's like. The years haven't been kind to me. But I still return to my roots. Be happy that I do. :p

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Hey, before all you young whippersnappers came along I was an original RSNer. So I know what it's like. The years haven't been kind to me. But I still return to my roots. Be happy that I do. :p

I'm with Niner.

Psssst, Niner... We should stage an invasion by the Originals.

Where's Blackpanther when we need him?

Archived