Jump to content

Home

1337 Dictionary


ondrahosek
 Share

Recommended Posts

I never got "leet."

 

 

Why can't people just speak English, or whatever their native tongue is?

 

 

but if someone could help me out here, I'd like osme help.

 

Someone said I was a suxor haxor. wtf does that mean?

 

if it is an insult, that person needs to get educated before they try to verbally abuse someone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by obi-wan13

 

 

Someone said I was a suxor haxor. wtf does that mean?

 

Suxor = A person that sucks, EG you suxor! = you suck.

 

Haxor (or h4x0r) = A person that cheats in a game, as in using aim bots etc. You are a suxoring haxor = you suck and you cheat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'teh' = the

cna = can etc etc get the jist of it :)

 

 

ph33r =fear

 

j00 sUxxor n00b = you suck newbie

 

 

newb/newbie/n00b

 

hmm i think newb and newbie are 'affectionate' terms

 

n00b is an insult saying even though you are experienced you play like a first timer meheh.

 

j00 r0xx0r my b0xx0r lol rofl roflmao roflmfao

 

 

 

um... yeah.

 

 

 

 

:wavey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah that l337 cr4p is 50 dumb...

 

 

 

mia = short for MIMA KAKE

kia = it's a kind of car

swf = Single white female

imho = I'm highly original

lol = Lot's of love

rofl = Really Outgoing female lover (wanted ads)

lmao = Large male of African Origin

stfu = stinky tall fat and ugly

wh0r3 = whore

347 m3 = eat me

squirrel phi573r = Squirrel fister (I get called that a lot)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted by ET Warrior

It's an american thing......commercials for milk companies.....at the end they always say "Got Milk?"

That's not its meaning on these forums... And no, I'm not going to tell you what it means here - that's Aresen insider-only knowledge :p:D;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

got_milk2.gif

 

*runs :D*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Yeah that l337 cr4p is 50 dumb...

 

 

 

mia = short for MIMA KAKE

kia = it's a kind of car

swf = Single white female

imho = I'm highly original

lol = Lot's of love

rofl = Really Outgoing female lover (wanted ads)

lmao = Large male of African Origin

stfu = stinky tall fat and ugly

wh0r3 = whore

347 m3 = eat me

squirrel phi573r = Squirrel fister (I get called that a lot)

 

hahahahahaha, i think that 1337 5|-|17 15 dum 7oo :rolleyes:

 

i like ur avatar, how did u make that its great :thmbup1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Darth Simpson

Come on, it's not exactly hard to decipher.

 

Any form of abbreviations on the internet piss me off. If someone writes 'u' instead of 'you', it instantly causes me to dislike that person. Seriously. But that's just my pet peeve...

 

ur jst mad cz u rnt as kewl as i m. sux 2 b u :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NOTE: First read the 1337 part and try to decipher. If you can't carry on to Slang and then to R.P.

 

1337 14N9U493:

u r r341 h4rd 7' d3(1ph3r, 60nk!

 

y34h, 1337 5uX0RZ, bu7 45 w3 r 3nd13551y (0nfr0n73d w/ 17, 1 f317 i7 w45 n33d3d 2 m4k3 4 1337 d1(t10n4ry.

 

English Slang

You're real hard t' decipher, Gonk!

 

Yeah, elite talk sucks, but as we are endlessly confronted w/ it, I felt it was needed to make an elite dictionary.

 

English R.P.

Your messages are really hard to decipher, GonkH8er!

 

Sure, elite language is nothing good, but because the world is endlessly confronted with it, I felt a need to write an elite language dictionary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I never got "leet."

 

 

Why can't people just speak English, or whatever their native tongue is?

 

 

but if someone could help me out here, I'd like osme help.

 

Someone said I was a suxor haxor. wtf does that mean?

 

if it is an insult, that person needs to get educated before they try to verbally abuse someone else.

:wstupid:

 

Whoever invented this neo-dweeb jargon should be drug out into the streets and shot. All people who use this "language" should also die of cruel and unsual deaths. Get a life, no really! :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It never seizes to amaze me that some people use l337-speak for real.

 

It's great material for jokes, though...

 

******

Own, OwnT, pwn -->

 

= I beat you, you lost, you suck, I'm 10x better at this game than you are and that makes you a worthless piece of crap and me a better person than you and you must shut up and respect my awesome skills.

******

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Yeah that l337 cr4p is 50 dumb...

 

 

 

mia = short for MIMA KAKE

 

 

I don't think I like this l337 stuff

 

My name looks like the sound my cat makes.:D

 

 

I never seen alot of it though while gaming.

However I prever that thay call me names in l337 caus I don't understand them so I can ignor it easely.

 

So maybe it isn't that bad after all;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Luc Solar

It never seizes to amaze me that some people use l337-speak for real.

 

It's great material for jokes, though...

 

******

Own, OwnT, pwn -->

 

= I beat you, you lost, you suck, I'm 10x better at this game than you are and that makes you a worthless piece of crap and me a better person than you and you must shut up and respect my awesome skills.

******

 

 

I use the word "own" in day-to-day life. "Ha, I own you" or.."Ha, I own your whole family."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...