Home

Its Snowing!!!!!! Snow Day!!!!!!!

JandoFett1842

Must be nice to be getting it now... I've had snow since 26th of October:D

There's around 4 feet or so down here at the moment, about six inches of that came down the other day... within a span of about 8 hours;) Ah, the white devil is beginning to show it's face in other places, at least I'm not the only one made to suffer.

And here I was, hoping it wouldn't happen until christmas, but no, someone had to snow on my parade...

If I ever meet her, that mother nature is gonna get a good tellin' off, I tell ya what:D

I live in eastern Canada Skate Boy. It's not that I don't like snow, I do. It's the bitter cold and icy conditions that come with it that I generally don't enjoy. Snow covered and icy roads are fun to drive on, so, no disrespect intended, I'm guessing you're not old enough to drive, or you'd probably agree with my opinions about snow:D I snowboard, so I like snow in that respect, but having a huge amount on the road is not fun, and my job requires me to drive around a lot, so I have to put up with it. If it snowed christmas day and after, I'd be perfectly content, but it's the fact that it's impeding me now, that's why I don't like it.

Personally, I hate snow. It's all cold and wet, it makes it harder to walk outside, and you can't bicycle anymore. And always after a few days, it starts raining, and the snow gets all wet and slippery, and then it freezes again, so that the entire ground is covered by a 5 cm layer of ice, so that you can't expect to walk outside without falling 4-5 times. I really don't like snow.

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

wow! its snowing here too!!!

no wait....

i should really wash my hair

LOL!!!

long time no see divine

whilst i like snow ... this is my first winter of driving .... which means id rather not have snow n ice

yup its the first snow over here in hillsborough NC but now its just sleeting and makeing the streets icy.....wait.....that means something

NO WORK :usa::gift::lol::rofl::cheers::xp::smash:

Archived