Home

Its Snowing!!!!!! Snow Day!!!!!!!

JandoFett1842

As of 4:03 am (according to my girlfriend's brother), there was snow in the St Louis area. What sucks is that my girlfriend's college was cancelled today ( Wednesday) but I still had to go to class!!! GRRR! But I love the snow and the cold weather... It gives me another excuse to want to snuggle close with my girl. :D Can't complain about that!!!

I had snow on the 28th of October. Was around a few days, but nows its been gone ever since. I live in Bend Oregon, and so we're normally swimming in it by this point, but we've only had one snow to this point. I kind of like driving in it, although I ran into a snow embankment last year. And I'd sure snowboard if I could afford it. It sucks having Mt Bachelor only 20 minutes away and not being able to do anything about it.

We're supposed to get six inches tommorow. It's the first real snowfall this season (second if you count that dusting we got a week or so back)

I'm a little odd when it comes to Winter. I LOVE snow with a passion, but I'm a tropical person, I like warm/hot weather, but if I lived in SOCal or somewhere it absolutely did not snow I'd really be kinda sad

Oh well, every time I miss snow in those warm months I just hop on the ice and play some Hockey. I play pretty much year round (some time off in the summer) so I get plenty of snow buildup on my skates ;)

Originally posted by lightspeed

Skate Boy where do you snowboard? I ski at horseshoe valley resort somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Ontario Canada.

I don't go anywhere fancy, I just go to a small little resort here in Ohio. It still has a pretty good mountain though.:)

Well, it finally happend! Last night, while I was asleep, it snowed five inches! I'm so happy!:D

philly is getting snow ... but i swore last night those weathermen were jerking our chains, getting us all hyped up to be let down. alas, i was mistaken ...

the entire tri-state area (pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware) is freaking out because it's snowing and it's not TECHNICALLY winter yet.

state government offices are closed, schools are closed ...

... and my a$$ is parked in front of my computer at work. how i wish i was still in school ... why oh why did i have to graduate from college?

Archived