Home

do you think....

Bob Gnarly

i wouldnt be surprised either way. i mean this place is huge, it has tons of SW fans and from a marketing perspective were one helluva focus group. an employee of lucasarts could come here and drop a thread asking what ppl want in the next game, data is recorded and they know what to do. win-win :D

i mean hey anythings possible. i read an article about robin williams the other day. seems hes addicted to warcraft 3 and he plays daily, funny no?

it wouldn't surprise me if there was an employee of lucas' that comes here and goes around the other forums. because it would be the best way to hear what people are saying about the films.

Rhett, have you ever seen an elephant fly?

and Hèkx Nòxú, lol man, very lol

If he comes, which is only in 10% out of one whole, I will bet which nickname he is going to use...

C3-POH8er

LucasHammer

AB_George

Géorgé Lucás

ZLucas

yoda__2

jedifangeorge

LUC_as1

Well, maybe not, because GonkH8er, Stormhammer, AB_Legion, Hekx Noxu, ZBomber, ZDawg, kstar__2, acdcfanbill or SPY_jmr1 could get him banned for being a copycat...

Originally posted by ondrahosek

Well, maybe not, because GonkH8er, Stormhammer, AB_Legion, Hekx Noxu, ZBomber, ZDawg, kstar__2, acdcfanbill or SPY_jmr1 could get him banned for being a copycat...

I can? I have 0.0001% Mod powers :(

I'll just poke him with a stick until someone else arrives, someone will eventually turn up.

Archived