Should I?

Young David

Should I pressthe button?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I pressthe button?

• Yes !!!
    • No !!!
    • What are you talking about ???

Personally I wouldn't mind keeping it. Although IT WILL BE MODERATED. If mods find a crappy Q they are free to delete the post as spam. Just keep a certain guideline in there and it won't be all that bad. The main reason we wanted TUIW 3.0 closed is because of massive missuse. "Blue or Red?" ":D or :p ?" were very common. But I'm hoping we can keep it on a decent level now and if anybody lowers the bar...we delete the post.

well, if you're on dialup it's gonna take quite a long time, i woudl assume...(i once tried deleting my robin hood vs legolas thread cuz it got heated up and it had 20 posts, and it took A WHILE!)

but otherwise

SWEET HEAVENLY GODDESS NO!!! DON'T BREAK MY HEART AGAIN!! PLEASE, I PLEAD THEE...:cool:

if you strike it down, i shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Dude, you just got that song restuck in my head...

well at least it's not:

He was a guy she was a girl isn't it so obvious etc etc etc i get so angry when that song comes on the radio that it affects my work performance. :mad:

thank god that isn't the TUIW that i invaded.... phewy...only got 10 posts in that one :p

but it will certainly show which members here tend to turn to those type of threads.

I would think that's tellable without having to delete it :p

Just click on the 611 beside Young David's name and it'll show you who has posted the most in the thread...

Looks like Rhett will lose quite a few :D

I do not have the majority of votes to delete ... So I won't.

Read my opening post in TUIW and get my intentions right. The game is about asking questions and anwsering them. Not about chit-chat.

What happens now is that somebody asks something like 'what's a [insert thing here]?' and the next one anwsers with 'I don't know' and asks a stupid question.

It's all about posting now, the content is completely lost. I myself have abanded TUIW long ago because I didn't like where it was going. I'm not a spammer, I've never cared about post count but this thread seems to promote it.

So to all those TUIW posters I ask to maintain a certain level of inteligence or I will ask a mod to close it.

Believe me ... there are mods who will.

I just don't want a spam thread to carry my name.

My €0,02

Originally posted by krkode

thank god that isn't the TUIW that i invaded.... phewy...only got 10 posts in that one :p

If we deleted TUIW 3.01 this is what we'd see disappear...

DELETED

TUIW 3.01

Total Posts: 5,582

1) Luke Skywalker 668

2) krkode 645

3) Eets 417

4) Silenthunter 410

5) Darth_Rommel 407

6) Tie Guy 217

7) darthfergie 211

8) Artoo 209

9) captain_drake 142

10) Jedi_Knight 141

Honorable Mentions

Clefo 123

Boba Rhett 116

Rogue Nine 105

holy mumpkins!! you wouldn't do that, now, would you...:eek:

Besides, i've changed...it's like punishing someone for an old crime, one that i've already paid for with loads of mental and self esteem damage :lol:

I remember Luke...he was the first one on my buddies list...rather nice guy, he was :D

I stopped caring about post count when i crossed 2000 :p But note, that any useless message after that number wasn't to increase my post count, but to either have my voice heard or to say something i thought was funny....

Anyway, to me, apart from the fact that i know many of you guys, a post count makes me feel "older" or "experienced"

that's all, nothing more :o:rolleyes:

Archived