Home

explain your name!

Elessar-Eärfalas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name.. Just sucks really

The name I use on JKII is Samuel...

Man, I wish that was my name, Flanders really doesent suit me, and here goes the story about my JKII name!

__________________-

My freind is called same [silent E] so I took the E off and I thought.. Cool..

Then while I was listening to someone I heard Eal, so I changed it to Uel.. I know the story sux

__________________-

Flanders story... Dont ask me! :rolleyes:

And I wish I could have Samuel but the admins moaned and said

"No more name changes"

:(

I think that this is the 3 time that I have explained my name but here it goes again.

Ratm= Rage Against The Machine one of my favorite bands ;)

Jedi= I always wanted to be a Jedi and have my name have to do with Star Wars in any way.

I have used this name for everything from gaming to Messenger. I have been using this name for about 4 years.

:duel::lsduel:

Have you ever seen a Sam Fuller movie?

Bet you have.

He was a notorious director in Hollywood.

Every single movie he ever made had a guy name Griff.

Griff was a buddy of his who lost both legs in combat WWII . In his honor, every Fuller film has a guy named Griff.

Sam Fullers last movie was the critically aclaimed "BIG RED ONE "

Meanwhile, Fuller also inserts his stalwart "Griff" character in the film (based on a paraplegic soldier from Fuller' real life experience), played by none-other than Luke Skywalker, Mark Hamill.

Well mines is pretty simple, when i was growing up I loved Terminator.... so with me atari and things i used to have my name as terminator. The Agen comes from Agent out of the matrix and me and this guy were the leader of a clan and we had big names and couldn't fit in Agent_Terminator so it was AgenTerminator but I made a mistake when i was signing up on the zone so i ended up with Agen_Terminator. I kept the tag cos i most people called me agen or termie.... And it's pronounced A-jen (someone sent me a message recorded through a mic and said again for my name)

AcrylicGuitar

It came from last year....I was trying to think of a unique email name and I saw Acrylic paint was on my desk....and I saw my guitar there on its stand...and I'm like....hey! AcrylicGuitar....that works! And its stuck with me ever since.....

nova_wolf:

Well - have always held great respect for both B-wings and wolves - both hunt in packs and work in unison to take down far larger creatures. Both can work alone - lone wolves, hunting for survival reasons only. But both are not complete unless in groups, for protection and for tactics. Look after their young and old alike, injured and healthy the same. And each Pack or Squadron has a lead pilot - the alpha wolf.

Being Nova squadron's XO, seemed a cool codename for comm transmission.

And the small letters and _ are just for Net sake.

Not as astounding or deep (or fuked up!) but effective none the less.

askkkkkkkk88

well, i was on the modeling forum one day, and i needed help urgently. i had the darth maul model and i hadnt known how to make it work at all. so when i was signing up i had to think of a screename. so i figured, im asking a question so i just typed in ask and added 8 k's and my birth year.. thats about it. anywhere else though its either ss4mastergoku88 or masterjo2588. i wish i could get the mods to change my name like yadu/Matt-Liell Arroblade did

Edit: id change it to masterjo2588

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

Yes, you can ask one of the admins to change your name (do it here, and read the Sticky), and no, you don't have to have a certain post count... Just don't make a habit of asking them to change it, or they'll give you one you'll never forget... :)

j/k about the last part :D;)

that how you got your name....Just kiddin wit you. and thanks alot.:)

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

Yes, you can ask one of the admins to change your name (do it here, and read the Sticky), and no, you don't have to have a certain post count... Just don't make a habit of asking them to change it, or they'll give you one you'll never forget... :)

j/k about the last part :D;)

I keep forgetting mine :D

I can't vote for files because my username is evil :(

now i can explain masterjo2588. let me break it down....master jo 2588

master- jedi MASTER

jo-real name is danny, friends nicknamed me danny jo

2588- 2-5-88. my birthday.

put them all together and what do you get everybody. Masterjo2588, yay:cheers: joyus time....jk

Archived