Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

Deac: Nope. Now if you'll excuse me...

*Deac enters the ship's washroom*

Whoa! They sure treat you better in the Blades than in NRI! Is that!? PREMIUM SOAP! AND SHOWER GEL! IS THIS MALVAR LINE CYBORG JOINT OIL?! IT IS!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Flax removes his helmet and prepares to adress his warriors.*

Flax: Today is a dark day, the scourge that our forfathers fought has again risen. This time it must be vanquished once and for all!

We will do this!

*Flax raises his sword to the sky and the soldiers cheer.*

Flax: Go now, destroy them, wipe them off the face of the earth!

*The crowd cheers again as, their Lord raises his sword. After a few more minutes the crowd has disspersed.*

*A knight comes up to Flax.*

Knight: My Lord. *Kneels.*

*The knight offers Flax a gold medallion with the BattleDog on it.*

*Flax takes the Medallion and the knight leaves without another word*

*Flax then turns to Hal and Kal who have remained behind.*

Flax: Have they seen you then.

Kal: Yes, and they were none too pleased.

Flax: Really?

Hal: Yes, it seams they've heard of us.

Flax: All the better then, now lets get home and get this stupid armor off. Otherwise I'm going to drown in my own sweat.

((LOL! Erm, Deac, Rwos' ship is a small fighter, fitting two people plus a small "bed" in the back. (where Rwos once put Deac, and where Deac now put Terisaan) No washroom ;)

BD: Gonna post to PtH?))

Space

Rwos: Heh. Just stuff I picked up. You can use it once we, er, reach a washroom. *The fighter enters warp-space*

*Time skip*

*A few hours later, Deac and Rwos are checked into a Coruscant hotel. Rwos tries to reach Ida as he waits for Deac ((in the washroom ;))). He gets an incoming message as he does so*

Rwos: Yes?

Woman's voice: Good! I found you.

Rwos: Gilian!? What are you doing here?

Gilian: You haven't heard? Vampires.

Rwos: I did hear...but I didn't know you were here.

Gilian: Ida asked me to come over and help the people here eliminate them. I met your friends the Aesir, by the way. They really didn't like me.

Rwos: They generally don't like any beings from other dimensions. What happened?

Gilian: They were trying their hands at vampire hunting. I offered to help them but they got angry when I wouldn't admit I was a Blade.

Rwos: How did they draw that conclusion?

Gilian: They figured out I was a vampire, and wanted to help them, and acted arrogantly towards them. Apparently that spells Blade.

Rwos: Arrogantly?

Gilian: Come on, they were annoying! They said they were going to kill you and Ida, too.

Rwos: I believe they were bluffing, as they haven't tried to kill us yet.

Gilian: Whatever. I'd still like to know what hole these vampires popped out of. All but a few are barely weeks old. And I can't find the older ones.

Rwos: That's very...*Rwos suddenly notices something - a flashing billboard through the window. An holographic advertisement for Coruscant tours was running.*

Advertisement: "See all the sights the jewel of the galaxy has to offer! Only 50 credits for off-worlders! The Imperial Palace, the Jedi Temple, the Senate Building, the beautiful Skydome Botanical Gardens, Monument Park, the last..."

Jewel of the galaxy...bleeding. Vampires...Coruscant!

----------

Ulna Shardes

*Starr looks at Ravan, then telekinetically lifts him into the air by his saber hand. He crushes Ravan's wrist, causing his saber to drop. He smashes the deactivated lightsaber under his foot* Pathetic, weak, fool. *to Ivan* I was at the battlemoon when they supposedly died. They didn't die...they vanished. And your black-armored warriors had something to do with it. You think you can fool me?

*The other Council chamber doors suddenly burst in and cave from the strikes of concussion blasts*

Farran: Black-armored warriors. Would you mean...those?

*Vanguards stand at each of the opened doors, weapons ready*

Starr: Yes.

*With a telekinetic blow, Starr knocks Farran onto the floor, unconscious. The Vanguards suddenly slump and do not move*

Starr: *to the unconscious Farran* I sensed your telepathic triggers and used them...Fool. *to Ivan* Goodbye, old man.

*Using a deadly Force technique, Starr rips into Ivan's mind, looking for information to pull out*

((OOS: Re: Kyp Durron))

((It ate my post in PtH as well.))

*One of Flax' knights finishes off a Vampire with a crossbow, then gestures for the team of 30 Warriors to follow him, the group moves foward, 5 members of the Knight's team cover a door as he kicks it open.

As he ducks inside the Knights sees what was once the hallway to a middle class apartment, however it hasn't been cleened in weeks and dust has collected on every surface. The Knight kicks in another door, inside he finds a group of people, without a word he draws his sword, the vampires cower, sword flashes and one of them bursts into flames, his head rolling on the ground. The Knight advances and Warriors pile in after him, armed with swords, lances and crossbows.*

((Hey BD, how bout this, all those vamps that everyone was killing so easily, were the ones that Vertmor created before we was given his old body.))

*The youger brother of the two Vampires stands ontop of a balcony above the Flax's knights. The action stops.*

Sertmor: "My, my how are those weak vampire going to be able to have enough strength to defeat you interesting bunch. The vampire who created those, is now back to his own divine self. Like mine as well, the newer ones aren't so, you know, Pathetic."

*The surviving vampires hiss and growl at Sertmor, whom pulls out a long iron sword.*

Sertmor: "Oh, children... I have something for you to play with..."

*Masses of vampire of the higher breed jump out seemingly from knowwhere, surounding the knights.*

Vertmor: *via whisper* "Sertmor where are you?"

Sertmor: *replying through whisper* "I was busy, raising mroe of our kind. I'm in an old catherdol, it seems like. I'm taking care of some annoying pests..."

Vertmor: *whisper* "Do what ever you have to do quickly and come back to me, it is important!"

*Rwos points out the hotel window* Jewel of the galaxy. It's right here...we're on it. Coruscant. *turns* I guess I should explain. There's this prophecy about something called the Troklon. A sequence of events and people. Part of the prophecy is something like a riddle...it says that two will rise, a hunter shall be awakened, a promise/debt fulfilled, and the jewel will bleed. *gestures out the window* Remember what's down there right now? Vampires. This planet is bleeding...

*Rwos considers for a moment* I hear Flax is running operations to fight the vampires. We should find him...

OSS: Ok, time for some explanation:

1. The burning thing is the swords, not the Vamps. The crystals in the pommel have to do with it.

2. All the Knights are Jedi, well force users. They were hand picked and are all incredibly skilled fighters, and they do carry Light Sabers. The Warriors are foot soldiers, hence 1 Knight to 30 Warriors.

3. Admiral, you are of course right, however if you were a Vampire you wouldn't want to run into a sharpened treetrunk.))

*The Knight smiles, he gestures and the 8 Warriors with lances move foward to form an 8 pointed star. The other 22 warriors load their crossbows, the knight makes a sweaping motion and any nearby loose items, furnitur, debris, old tv dinners.... flys outwards to smash into the Vampires.*

*The knight speaks.*

Knight: I am Dracon Telgan, you will all burn.

*At the same time he sureptictiosly hits a buttom on his comlink.*

----------------------------------

Coruscant, Temple

*The comm goes off*

Hal: Oh great, *puts down Caf,* Well lets go people!

*The QRF grab their gear and head towards the beacon.*

((It ate my post, again!

Sertmor: "You know, i'd be threatened but..."

*Another set of doors bursts open with yellow energies, behind it, shadowed behind clouds of dust, stood a figure of a man pulsating with negitive energies of his own.*

Grendal: "Heh, I'm sorry to reck in on your party. But I can't help but feel the presence of a certain group of individuals here."

*Sertmor hisses.*

Grendal: "Not you of course. Those jedi. True they maybe trained fairly decent to kill what ever you are, but I think they would have some difficulty with me..." *Ignites Katana-saber.*

*Behind the clearing dust, red eyes glow brightly.*

Sertmor: *whispering to Vertmor and Kvana.* "Get here quick. There's mortal you have got to see..."

--

Vertmor: *whispering back* "I sense a dark presence..."

Sertmor: *whisper* "Yes. Kvana, do you think he could be 'useful'? I'm looking for possible 'canidates' for some of these people to be 'turned', and I think this specimen might be interesting."

Vertmor: *whisper* "Don't attempt anything with neither of us! We can't tell how powerful this 'mortal' is, if he is even mortal at all..."

((Scar: There isn't any such thing as a katana-saber. There are katanas and there are sabers. Not katana-sabers.

By the way it's confusing when you call Irvine "Grendal"...and are you going to post anything about the Imperial Council anytime soon so that little storyline can end? ;P))

Coruscant - Vampire Sector

Kvana: That is the strange mortal I sensed earlier...it is as if he is two people yet one. However do not look for "candidates" to turn...turn everyone you can! *to Vertmor* Perhaps we should observe what happens further before interfering ourselves...

----------

Coruscant - Hotel

Rwos: I doubt it...not much with the "rising" theme. Perhaps it refers to the two major dimensional crossovers that happened about when we met Lokiphet...pity I haven't learned anything new about them. It's possible we've missed or overlooked the other signs in this prophecy...

Do you know how to contact Flax?

*Dracon smiles, he raises a hand, then brings it down in a chop. The 22 crossbow men fire. They all hit Vampires in the chest and 5 are fately accurate.*

Dracon: Steady! Steady! FIRE.

*The group fires again, this time with greater success, 12 bolts hit the mark.*

--------------------------------

*Meanwhile, in a highspeed transport.*

*Hal sitts on a bench against the outer hull, talking to another knight.*

Hal: Okay, how many arrows do they have each?

Knight: Two quivers of 20, sir.

Hal: Okay, so they fire twice a minute, at that rate they'll last maybe half an hour at the outside. Hey pilot, can this thing go any faster!?

*The warriors shoot at the vampires, almost ignoring Grendal/Fused Irvine, whom smirks.*

Grendal: "Jedi don't care about thier lives? I guess I have to make them more important to them..."

*The next wave of bolts fly and stop in mid air. they hover for a second, turn around and bounce off of the Warrior's armour, not to harm, but to make aware.*

Grendal: *to Warroir Jedi, while grining* "Hi."

*Grendal seemingly dissappears, then in a swoosh, he appears on the opposite side of the Warroirs with his saber thrusted, tables broken and 4 empty suits of armour.*

*The vampies saw it clearly. Most of them surprised at a mortal could travel as fast. Sertmor was impressed.*

------------

*Ivan was in pain as information was beig extracted from his mind.*

*Ravan with a broken wrist, attempts to stand. But before he does a Saber stops dead in front of him, he takes his good hand and grabs it. Ravan looks up, and notices that his 'temp' was irronically a Jedi too.*

Kerrigan: *with a Green saber* "Sorry Ravan, after you stopped keeping us informed, we kept tabs on you..."

Ravan: "Ironic..." *stands and ignites the lightsaber. (yellow)* "Lets get this bastard."

*The both nod, then pounce at Starr from difference directions.*

((RED FLAG

God moding!

Totally ignoring post.))

*Another 15 minutes pass and the warriors are running low on crossbow bolts.*

*Suddenly, an arrow flies though the air and shoots staight through a Vamp to kill another.*

*Hal stands in a doorway.*

Hal: Go, Go, Go.

*60 Warriors pile in, cutting a swath to their surrounded condades. They throwem fresh quivers, there are now 90 warriors. Hal is not apparent.*

((I shpuld point out that if it's godmoding to kill your knights then it's godmoding to kill Scar's vamps (or mine...however I think I removed mine from this particular situation)

That said, Scar: the way you went about killing Flax' knights was pure silliness. I particularly like how "Grendal" can control blaster bolts, pass through armor, and make Jedi disintegrate. :rolleyes:

Stoopid forums wouldn't let me post yesterday. Aaaarrrr))

Ulna Shardes

*Starr continues to rip through Ivan's mind, not finding the information he is looking for*

It isn't here. It isn't here. NO! This is not possible! He knows nothing about what happened to Cracken or Alys whatsoever...

*Starr notices Ravan and Kerrigan on the edge of his vision. He pushes them back with the Force as he drops Ivan*

Starr: Weak, foolish Jedi...you wish to see death? *lifts crimson saber* Come then. Let me show it to you.

----------

Coruscant

Rwos: Why wouldn't I be surprised if she shows her face right in the middle of this mess? Or the Darkstar, at the very least. If Lokiphet was able to open that portal then perhaps it might have got out as well...

*comm buzzes again* Hang on. *picks it up*

Gilian: *on comm* I think I've found something interesting...

*Sounds of fighting sound over the comm*

Gilian: I think they're Jedi, but they're dressed as knights. They're taking on a nest of vamps. The primary breed. *names location*

Rwos: If Flax is hunting vampires, maybe...*to Deac* What do you say? Up for some vampire hunting yourself?

((Yeah, but also i believe it was not 'blaster bolts' they were using but actual 'bolts' from crossbows (Saw something about quivers and etc that that those warroirs using.)

but as for 'grendal/fused Irvine' he's fooling around. As he's not threatend ;P

last but not least, about Battledog claiming godmode on me, yes i killed his guy's just becuase BD's chatacters where 'killing' vampires, seemingly with out effort. THATS GODMODING THERE))

*Ravan gets pushed back by the throw, but Kerrigan (beign the one who's less injured) only slides.*

Ravan: "I can't let trash like you roam in this galaxy, spreading evil like you are doing. You came here, invaded our space, and found nothing that you were looking for. I vow that I won't let you leave alive, or else it means my life in the process!"

((Okay, ignore the blaster bolts part.

Um. Is Ravan delusional? The Separatists left Cracken because he wanted to make peace with the New Republic. Starr hasn't been spreading any evil, Ravan and his friends have been.))

Starr: You stupid fool. This isn't your Empire. It was...is my master's. You and these other snakes decided to desert him when he wished to end the death and make peace! Spreading evil, invading your space? I am only eliminating a pestilence...

*Pieces of the walls detach themselves*

Starr: And now, now you die, traitors.

*The wall pieces, too large and too many to dodge, smash into Ravan and Kerrigan*

*Tojo sat in the Titan, watching the battle unfold. The Seperatists were surrenduring left and right. He frowned.

We can't deal with all the surrendures...not all at once..

The fleet started to slowly branch off. Taking a station here, a base there, a moon, lodding along at a slower pace than the initial Shock and Awe, which happened earlier than he liked. whatever, it definatly rattled the Seperatist scum.

He looked at the command chair. The chair his Emperor sat in for the last many years. Now his apprentice was Emperor, not even the bloodline of Palpatine could keep. He eyes drifted out of focus, he started to get a headache. At that moment, he thought he could see Cracken, sitting there, with his daughter next to him, holding Starr's hand.... no......... no, Cracken and his daughter died.... or....*

*whispering* My..... My lor....

*with that, Tojo fell, his last image before fainting was Cracken, smiling, Alys on a medical bed, and Starr sitting next to her, and Alys holding a small new born......*

((OOS::I'm BACK! Tojo willbecome a small focal point.... hehe. ^_^))

((OSS: The kngihts aren't killing the Vampes easily, they're shooting vollies of Arrows, only about a quarter of those are actually lethal. The rest are just really hurting. Prior to Hal and his 60 arriving the vamps could have overrun them, however there are now 90 Warriors armed with Crossbows, all excellant shots.

Your bad Scar. If I used the force to make all their heads explode then that would be God modding. This is just atrition.))

*Dracon frowns, as the vampires still have not advanced.

-------------------

Frofile: Aguma Warrior

Armor: heavy leather coat, neck protected, small round shield, light Helmet.

Weapons: Crossbow, 2 quivers x 20 bolts; Short sword, knife, sometimes carry battle axe or mace.

Height: 6 foot aprrox

Species: Human.

Bio: Fiercely loyal, highly competant warriors.

((I ment previous vampires. ex: "Hal and Kal kill 9 vamps on their way back home."))

Sertmor: *whispering to Vamp brood* "Remain deflecting those shots. I want to see what else this Man does..."

*Grendal/Irvine dissappointed about the warriors continueing to ignore him. He looks up at the brood, then down at the warroirs. He laughs Gleefully as he tears down the supportbeams that the Vampire's were pearched upon, were directly above the warroirs.*

Grendal: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

*The entire building crumbles, leaving several vampire impaled by dibris, some fatal, leaving the Warrior's injuries or causalties, unknown...*

*Sertmor unburies himself as he checks the surroundings. Grendal had vanished.*

((Might not be on for a while, I can almost say the same for cracken. ICE STORM! :eek: ))

Archived