Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

[Lokpihet came back through an open portal...he didn't open it himself. Besides, all that's left of Lokpihet is a body as the portal collapsed around his neck]

*Deac smiles*

Deac: Sounds like fun. When do we start?

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Dracon got up and dusted himslef off, the cut on his forehead stung, otherwise he was unhurt. However one of his warriors had a broken arm, another lay dead with a snapped kneck, All the others had minor injuries.*

*10 paces behind Sertmor Hal climbs from the ruble, he swores, his longbow was snapped, then he saw Sertmor.*

*Hal draws his Longsword*

Hal: At least I'll kill you, Vampire.

((OSS: Coooomon Scar, lets fight!))

Sertmor: *laughs* "Alright then human. Seeing as this night is nearly ended in disaster, I'll take you up on that offer, mono-a-mono." *smirks* "Well techincally speaking both sides sorta need to recooperate and reform, lets just deal this between us, shall we?"

*Hal smiles grimly and begins to circle his opponent.*

--------------------------------------------

*In other part of the city a Vampire is being pursued by a lone archer.*

*Taklin drew back his bow and fired again, this arrow scraped the vampire thigh and Tak saw a puff of smoke as the concecrated head touched the demon's flesh.*

*The bow's string glittered in the dark.*

*Sertmor draws his long sword, magical runes were inscribed along the blade. Translated it ment 'death shall soon visit the worthy and true'.*

Setmor: "It's been a while since I wielded this blade. Especally agenst a human."

((Battledog: Again, if that is a Demo of How Easy Flax/Ancient-Knight-Cakes Can Kill Vampires, shouldn't Scar or I be playing the vampire?

Deac: Yes, but the portal's existence means the Darkstar could have snuck through. After all, what would anyone do to stop a bunch of black mist? Of course, it could still be in Clone!Deac, but Rwos still doesn't know about him ;)

Scar: If you completely stop posting as the Imperial Council, I'm just going to have Starr kill all of them with impunity ;P

wb Cracken ^_^))

Coruscant, Vampire Nest

*Kvana watches in disapproval. He wouldn't mind if the "Jedi" killed off Vertmor's annoying little brother*

----------

Coruscant, Hotel

Now. *in comm* Gilian, can you send me a marker to where you are?

Gilian: *on comm* Sure.

*Rwos takes out a datapad and pulls up a map of Coruscant. After a moment a red dot starts blinking on it*

Rwos: *pointing to the red dot* We go here.

((Sorry it was eaten, but i posted what was there earlyer cus i had to leave))

Coruscant, Vampire Nest

Vertmor: "I sense your dislikeness with my brother. I must admit, his is a pest like any sibling. But I assure you I taught him how to fight."

------------

Imperial Council Chambers

*Ivan was left in a slump, watching the two Jedi fight with everythign they had. Ravan and Kerrigan had chunks of the wall thrown at them. Ravan, being weakened could barely keep the larger chunks away, via force. Kerrigan was too busy choping up larger pieces in near blinks of an eye, while barely controlling which way the chunks flew.*

((Kerrigan is more powerful of a Jedi then Rvan ;)))

*Ravan, gets pinned down. Kerrigan is left alone to fight.*

Kerrigan: *With a firm tone* "So, Emperior, how exactly are you going to keep a treaty that your dead master created? Considering your actions that you have showed here, I don't know how your 'people' are going to act when the Republic back stabs you with all your firepower here!"

------

*The Separatist Imperial Star Destoryers and basically any Battleship enbound for the capitial planet had just jumped out of hyperspace, from where about they were called from. In a co-ordenated attack, they opened fire on the Loyalist ships, whom are consentrating on attacking the planets defences, just as soon as they left Hyperspace.*

*Another Battleship broke from Hyperspace, It was a Super star destoryer. It was named the "Ess Pire", Ivan's commanding ship, it had an ISD as support. A message was sent down to the planet*

-----

*Ivan wore a 'pager' that only certain individuals knew the frequencys, those who he commanded. Ivan suddenly got a burst of energy.*

((OOS: So..barely any ships at all, since almost everything got destroyed with the CSII, and as the Loyalists have all the shipmaking planets like Kuat, well...

And by the way, they ceased the attack on the planet from above by Starr's orders.

Finally the Separatists have no SSDs. They don't grow on trees and the Separatists didn't get KDY when they left :rolleyes: also remember most of the Separatist fleet blew up with the CSII. (The only one I can see important enough to have an SSD would be Ivan, and even him...))

Ulna Shardes Space

*The immense Loyalist fleet turns on the Separatist's forces. Outnumbered, and now trapped by Interdictors, the Separatists had nowhere to run*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Starr: Are you delusional? I am not an Emperor, anymore than you are an Empire. It makes me curious to see that two Jedi would sink so low as to aid a pack of rats like this one. As for the Republic, they are not ones to violate a treaty without provocation. Besides...*Starr looks around the room at the still-frozen Councilmen* ...I'm sure the Republic would give me a medal of honor if I ridded them of you nuisances...

----------

Coruscant - Vampire Nest

Kvana: But not how to think...

Kerrigan: "Well, techincally who's ordering those forces out there? You or the one who trained you? Reguardless or not if the person who trained you. Besides I'm not aiding this bunch of people still clinging onto a regeme thats about to be demolished, I'm here for Ravan."

*Ravan, force pushs dribris away.* "I fight, becuase I was eventually going to change this regeme from the inside! I hate evil, can't stand it. I CAN'T STAND YOU!"

*Ravan re-ignites the lightsaber, still bleeding from several wounds, some of which he healed some where bad ones, but not all...*

*Ivan looks at Ravan, while his 'pager' vibrates.* 'Damnit, they're here. Got to get to a console'

------------

Coruscant, Nest

Vertmor: *smiles* "Maybe. But he's still high blood. Not to put him too high, he does make his mistakes. But unfortunately it was something he haddent lost when he was turned..."

*Tojo was shaken. He opened his eyes, his face cold on teh duresteel plates on the bridge.*

Sir, SIR! Seperatist ships jumped out of lightspeed! They have fired, and we have lost two ISD mark I's.

*Tojo stood, slowly, and shook his head. suddenly, his mind felt a presence. Disengage. let the army raze the planet.

Shaken, he turned to his officers*

Turn the fleet around. All ships fight the Seperatist fleet! let the army take the planet, we've landed an overwhelming force already.

*Like a hornets nest roused to fight, The mighty fleet turned, and let loos a full salvo of all it's weapons at the fleet. *

Have the Titan and the Vengence concentrate on that Super Star Destroyer. The TIE defenders should have no problems with there outdated fighters and bombers and intercepters.

*Suddenly, an anomilous reading appears on the scopes. Anotehr Super Star Destroyer. Tojo appeared apprehensice, but the IFF codes indicated it was friendly. The Fade.

The Fade opened her guns on the Ess Pire and launched her compliment of Defenders and Advanced TIE's. Tojo smiled.*

Cut them down.

*As the battle waged, the Seperatists started losing ground. They began to fight with un orthidox tactics. fighters suiciding into other fighters, into Star Destroyers. a desperate attempt to win, or face the consequences of thier treason.

*off the bow of the Titan, a Seperatist STar Destroyer was incoming. A suicide run.*

Gunners, concentrate all fire on teh Star Destroyer. Make sure it doesn't get close.

*his officer relayed the orders, and TOjo Glanced at his tactical relay screen. it's 100/1 odds verssus our capital ships, even worse for the fighters. This battle is suicide. He thought, what would Cracken do? Probably wipe them out, entirely, not taking any surrendur.

*another red blip fell off of his screen, and another. then 4. the Seperatists where lossing Star Destroyers, fast.

He looked out the window, and saw the incoming Star Destroyer burst into a brilliant explosiuon, well away from the Titan. That's what he will do then.*

Make sure nobody survies the battle. No surrendur. activate the Interdictor Cruisers. NOTHING LEAVES THE SYSTEM ALIVE.

*WIth that, 20 Interdictor Cruisers fired uo there Gravity Wells. The Seperatists small fleet was traped. and ripe for the plucking.

*Starr stares at the two* Is that so... *Starr narrows his eyes. He reads surface information off of the weakened Ravan's mind*

Starr: How interesting. You two aren't even Jedi...you're holdovers of a dead era. Corrupted remnants.

*The room goes dark. Turbulent Force energies swirl around the room*

Starr: You can't change evil. You can only become it. My master tried to change the regime and as a result this regime left him. Killing you would be nothing less than an act of mercy. *something catches Starr's attention and he looks at Farran. Then he looks away* None of you have anything left of use to me. Farewell.

*Starr vanishes.

The Imperial Council building explodes*

*Deac walks to the door*

Deac: Then let's be going...

-------------------------------------------

*Beler sits in the office, alone, reading the reports*

Beler: Excellent....

*Beler hears a click and looks up into the barrel of a gun*

I paid my exit fee...

Assassin: It's not that you left the guild Beler, all the Alderaanians did. We just got paid a lot to do this. I'll have it in the back of the head if you like...

*Beler's cybernetic eye pulses, sending an Infra-Red beam into the detector on the wall. A turret activates above the door*

Beler: If you insist...

*The turret fires, knocking the man down*

Assassin: You can stop me, but kiss your lab goodbye in three minutes....

((Redwing, this is absolutly the last time, I promise.))

*Taklin drew back the bow, this time he aimed at the Vampire's heart. He let the arrow fly, the vampire dived, the arrow seemed to curve and the vampire fell. Flax walked to corpse and hacked the head off. His bowstring glittered, with the golden strands of his wife's hair woven into the sinuews.*

*Sertmor responds to the two steps forward, with two to his right, keeping his distence...*

Sertmor: *taunting* "Thy self is caught the wind of boredom, Aren't you going to strike me? Or are we going dance this waltz all day?"

*By this time all Sertmor's children had vanished.*

Sertmor: "Oh yes, I forgot to mention. Sunlight doesn't harm me no more... In the total years of my actual exsistence, my powers gotten stronger, and my weaknesses disipated. I'm not like my children."

*Sertmor charges, but parry's to the left, with slight whirl. He ready's his blade behind where Hal was...* ((guessing that Hal turned around.))

((lol, BD, sorry I'm being so bitchy ;)))

Coruscant - Vampire Nest

Kvana: *disgustedly in a low voice* That's it, fool. Give away all our strengths and weaknesses.

----------

Coruscant - Transit

Rwos: We're meeting a friend of mine on the way. She's half-vampire - basically, a vampire with a human soul. She hunts vampires. She's also a Blade.

We've arrived...

*A glider levitates downwards from the sky. A woman dressed mostly in black with various bladed weapons attached to her dismounts the glider. She did not wear the Blade's signature identifying mask, only two small black tatoos above and below her left eye*

Rwos: Deac, this is Gilian. Gilian, this is Deac Starkiller. I believe I told you about him.

Gilian: Pleased to make your acquaintance, Starkiller. *she offers her hand while sizing Deac up*

----------

Ulna Shardes Space

*Starr, on his way to the Titan, puzzles in his mind*

I can sense them again. Very faint...almost as faint as if they were barely even in this universe...

*Flashback*

Starr: Killing you would be nothing less than an act of mercy.

*Starr looks at Farran, who is beginning to awaken. Something about his eyes...There was something inside him, completely alert, that hadn't been there before. At least, not active... Starr pulled surface information from Farran's mind.

What he saw astonished him.

At that moment he sensed Cracken and Alys again. The pull of the Force he felt was at the CSII site! But...their presences were not...

He believed he had the answer. Now...

Starr: None of you have anything left of use to me. Farewell.

*End Flashback*

*Putting together what he'd seen of Farran's thoughts and what he was still sensing now, Starr came to a conclusion*

The other-dimensional being that befriended the Starkiller. Termand Rwos...

----------

Ulna Shardes - Former Council Building

*At the demolished Imperial Council building, an unusual hovercraft floated through the debris. Artemis Omicron sat in it, looking closely at a scanner.

The hovercraft stopped and began to sift through the debris with long pincer arms. It pulled up a large piece of rock to reveal Farran Darkholme, severly injured and unconscious*

Artemis: I was afraid it would come to this, old friend. I'm very sorry, for your sake.

*The craft extend a set of arms and carefully lifts Farran onto a sort of stretcher. The craft draws the stretcher into itself and shuttles away*

Coruscant - Vampiric Nest

Vertmor: "Kvana, don't hold your breath yet. Reguardless of what he siad, which I may have to 'remind' him why not to give such information away. He still hasn't given every detail. Those Jedi don't know we even exsist, most likey they think that Sertmor is the head Vampire, considering the way he's been prading around that he was..."

-----------

Ulna Shardes - Former Council Building

*Rubble and debris burst up as Kerrigan force pushes the rubble away so she can get free. She's badly wounded, but not mortaly...*

Kerrigan: *sensing Ravan's force energy no longer present* "No..."

*Deac bows*

Deac: The pleasure is all mine. Now, to business. What do we know?

---------------------------------

*Beler scans the area for tachyon and heat signatures with his cybernetic eye. He finds none. Then he realises that the reactor must be on irreversible overload. He runs to the desk, opens it and takes out the secondary back-up hard drive, and runs to the door and toward the lab's exit*

Beler: 30, 29, 28...

Archived