Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

"Like I said before, Death Lord sent me flying. I crashed through the window, hit the pole, and fell to the cement, already unconcious. I'm surpirised I'm even alive, but thanks to these two, " Kilmor says, pointing to Arc and Topshot, "I am. I truly hope Death Lord is dead. I don't want to relive that battle again." Kilmor winces, remebering the dark night that happened.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An all too familiar laugh echoes through the newly-built Cantina.

"Well, well! Don't want to relive the battle? Well, look who's here!"

Looking at the Jedi, he says casually, "Kilmor is very wise. I have cut his connection to the Force. One Jedi down, several more puny Jedi to go!"

Then, he spits in disgust. "Puny indeed! You thought you could destroy me using primitive human technology? Din't make me laugh! I am a cyborg, far ahead in technology, with a strong connection to the Dark Side of the Force! You will never deafeat me! I will not leave until the world is mine!"

"allright now here is the problem, kilmor's dead. this guy cannot be stopped. we might as well surrender. But not with out a fight!!" igniting sabers, ej begins to fight the sith lord. the sith lord is very strong and he shoves a saber out of ej's hand. ej jumps and kicks death down. ej then swings and misses. death jumps up spins around, lunges and stabs ej right in the back. ej coughs up blood while blood is squirting out of his stomach. ej falls to the floor with the blade protruding from his stomach.

"foolish pirate you were very weak and i shall finish you off." death lord said. the sith lord then took ej's kutless and lopped ej's head off his soldiers. the body of ej then slumped to the floor. it vanished into a pillar of black smoke.

Why that ungrateful little.......! How did he survive? How could he have survived? Those bombs had enough explosive impact to blow up a whole city! Wait a minute! No! It can't be! He's........he's......the legend.......!

*Shocked and terrified, Topshot realizes that the legends were true. That the being known as 'The Abomination' had taken a half-breed form of man and machine, an unstoppable juggernaut of mass destruction. That the day would come, and that a legend about there being something of a super sith would come and slay the legendary eternal-living Jedi who was also a half-breed of a sort. Being a sort of demigod, this 'Eternal Jedi' had the left arm of a robot, but the body, legs, head, and right arm of a human. Topshot was human, but had the same description of the "Eternal Jedi", only he was more of a Dark Jedi on the verge of going back to the Light.*

"No! Don't do it!!!!!" screams Topshot,"You're gonna get yourself killed, you fool!!!!!!"

Arc stood up. He was furious. EJ and Kilmor were dead.

"Son of a Sith" he says quietly, drawing a sword in one hand and a laser gun in the other.

"AAAGH!" he charges and starts to duel with the Death Lord. (Remember, sword is saber-resistant)