Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, a tinny voice emits from Death Lord's body.

"Cyborg 101, code name Death Lord, what's your status?"

"Malf-malfunctio..n..i..n..g.."

"Sir! Cyborg 101 has malfunctioned inside....Welmin's Cantina! Shall we self-destruct?"

"Yes, before they figure o-"

The voices are cut off as the headless cyborg explodes, sending burning shards everywhere. It obviously was destroyed from inside out, because there is nothing left.

Death Lord is finally and truly dead.

Arc looks at Kilmor.

"Dude, not only did I save your life, but I'm ranked second of all bounty hunters in the galaxy after our good friend Mr Fett. Plus I have come into a large sum of money from collecting the bounty on Death Lord" chairs we're scraped back as people stood up "Of course I intend to distrubute it to those who fought him" He was silent for a moment. "I'm in, whatever it is. Tatooine is starting to get to me and I need to blow off some steam"

Kilmor grins. "Better than ever."

Handing Arc 20 credits, Kilmor says, "Okay, I'm hunting down a man named Kin Solar. His code name is Trident. Apparently, he left the Jedi Order as an assasin. He now has a death penalty on 13 planets. Three bounty hunters have gone after him, only to be killed."

Looking up at the others in the room, Kilmor continues, "Anyone is welcome to help. I have a feeling this will take more than one man. Everyone will be payed 20 credits up front, and whoever finds Kin and brings him to me will be awarded 2000 credits."

(((I'll make a thread on this, Assualt on Trident.)))

Topshot looked at the debris that was once the form of a man. No, not a man, but a death-dealing monster.

"Whoah?!? How'd he blow himself up from inside?"

Then he remembered what happened after he placed the chip in Death's body: While Topshot, his apprentice Darth Rythe, and the others struck at him, the chip was silently working from the inside to override his re-assimilating program that kept him from dying. It was either that, or his gears were starting to wear out.

At long last, his battle against Lance and his followers had ended.......or were they just beginning?

He had heard only blips of information streaming out from Death Lord before he self-destructed.

"What do you guys think about that weird transmission coming from Death's body before he blew?"

"Well, since it wasn't my chip that did the trick," I said,"Then whoever was controlling him definitely had some good programming, because..........the chip was halfway useless, but it did record and delete some valuable combat data. Being since he was a cyborg, I permanently deleted his memory by stealing it. The chip was actually a memory recorder."

Apo looks back at the group

"Well your droids were a little useless there eh wel?"

Welmin:"Yea well they are an old model"

Apo:"Say no more i can upgrade them beyond what any manufactuer can do just let me in the back to woork and i will"

Welmin:"You always were a great tech Apo"

Apo smiles takes the droid to the back gets a box from his ship and begins work.

Archived