Home

Sleeping Music!

Elessar-Eärfalas

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Massive attack is good stuff. It's best to listen to while on a train ride home after a long day in town at night while the snow is falling gently. :-)

Massive Attack does it for me too, especially the Mezzanine album. ;) Also, Mozart works for me too.

generally i sleep listening to classical battle marches and orchestral masterpieces. if any of you havent heard "carmina berana" by carl orff go get it... NOW!

right now im trying to track down a song from a recent lotr movie (both of them actually) i dont know the song title but it plays in the background on this website

http://www.ea.com/eagames/official/lordoftherings/home.jsp

if somebody knowledgable of lotr music could possibly go there and tell me what song that is i would be greatly appreciative.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

if somebody knowledgable of lotr music could possibly go there and tell me what song that is i would be greatly appreciative.

I love that song!! Its almost as good as the imperial march. Well, its the Isengard theme, and shoudl be on the LotR sound track from FotR...!

I hope this helps my friend!

-Clemme

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

ah tthe geometroc patten kind of sleep. yes your eyes are shut but its like you have a winamp plugin running in your mind. Most pleasant indeed

Xerxes check this tune called - Curtains by Aphex Twin, put it in loop when you had some pscilocybes ;) its so hypnotic.

ever heard of infected mushroom? no matter what this music makes me have crazy visuals, just like you described...having winamp visualization studio in your mind :) :) now if only there were shrooms around here, there are at my dorm, just not here :(

but any "psy/trance" will do that, i enjoy the melloow 311 songs the most though, my 311/trip play list is: electricity, amber, jackolanterns weather, champange, hostile apostle, beautiful disaster, sweet, all mixed up, come original, flowing and strong all along (i only like the mellow ones to keep me at a peaceful happy state of mind during a trip)

Archived