Home

Hockey

ET Warrior

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicken! Even without Weight and Tkachuk and we are having a goalie in net who has played like 2 NHL games. He is our 4th goalie because for some reason Johnson has a groin injury, Brathwaithe is either hurt or they want Sanford to get some time in, and Divid our umber 3 guy has been hurt since the beginning of the hockey season when he played 1 NHL game for us. Up to you.

I will pay you the 50 when I get the credits now AND I will expect to be paid when the Blues beat the Avs at the end of the year.

BigTeddyPaul

Woah, avs down 0-1 going into the third and ending up 4-1, now THAT was a fun third period to watch!!!

And now vancouver's lost bertuzzi and cloutier to injury.....if we can win tomorrow that'll bring us to only 4 points behind vancouver for division lead......C'MON AVS!!!!!

Alrigth I paid you your 50 credits even though we should be even because if you were man enough you would have bet on the Wild a few days ago. The Blues lost MacInnis in the first 4 minutes and they had a goalie who has only played less than 5 NHL games and we shut you out! MWhahahaha. Demitra was the only all star (from the past few years) left on the team. Gone: Tkachuk, MacInnis, Pronger, Weight. And Demitra scored the goals.

Have fun everyone. Trade deadline in a week. I am getting chills.

BigTeddyPaul

We made it to the Conference finals just two years ago. That is pretty recent. (Does not mention the fact that they lost to the Avs who won the cup that year).

Here is a pretty good compliment: MORE THAN LIKELY whoever does not win the Central Division (Blues or Wings) will face the Avs. We are almos tguaranteed the playoffs each but we are fighting for the division for home field advantage throughout the playoffs but more importantly to not face Roy, Foresberg, Blake, Sakic, Hejduk, Foote, and Tanguay?!?!

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Here is a pretty good compliment: MORE THAN LIKELY whoever does not win the Central Division (Blues or Wings) will face the Avs. We are almos tguaranteed the playoffs each but we are fighting for the division for home field advantage throughout the playoffs but more importantly to not face Roy, Foresberg, Blake, Sakic, Hejduk, Foote, and Tanguay?!?!

That is in fact a perdy good compliment......seriously, if I were any other team in the NHL I would be terrified of the Hejduk Forsberg and Tanguay line......they are BAD BAD people.....although forsberg took a DeVries shot straight to the junk in last nights game....he was out of commission the rest of the 3rd period...he'll be back for tomorrow nights game though....

Unfortunately the Sens seem to care the same stigma that the Blues have the past few years. They are a great team that plays well during the year but almost always seems to choke in the playoffs.

I like them and TB this year in the East. If was not a Blues fan I would be a TB fan. Gotta love our boy Khabi.

BigTeddyPaul

Amen ET:D Gotta love them Avs. I mean, who can't love Roy, who was the all-time win record, especially at his age displaying all this skill. Thats why he is the #1 goaltender in the history books. Even better than Terry Sawchuk, who I might add was red wing and bruin. Roy even holds this record

Tied Colorado Avalanche franchise postseason record with 31 penalty minutes at Detroit, April 1, 1998. :D now thats a goalie:)

Originally posted by Andy867

Amen ET:D Gotta love them Avs. I mean, who can't love Roy, who was the all-time win record, especially at his age displaying all this skill. Thats why he is the #1 goaltender in the history books. Even better than Terry Sawchuk, who I might add was red wing and bruin. Roy even holds this record

Tied Colorado Avalanche franchise postseason record with 31 penalty minutes at Detroit, April 1, 1998. :D now thats a goalie:)

I still think Dryden is the best goalie ever. Roy is the best goalie of my parents generation and he is the best goalie now. For some reason though every time I think of Roy in the postseason I always remember him doing the Statue of Liberty when the puck was still in his crease and the Red Wings score. Can't seem to get that out of my mind.

I have everysingle one of Roys fights. I love them to death. I can never get enough of goalies trying to kill eachother.

The Avs have a chance as do most teams. I just like the view of you throw a penny in the air 100 times, call heads 100 times, eventually you will get a heads. Since it is now 36 years and going we will get our heads.

Big game tonight. Red Wings against the Blues. I am getting shivers.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I still think Dryden is the best goalie ever. Roy is the best goalie of my parents generation and he is the best goalie now. For some reason though every time I think of Roy in the postseason I always remember him doing the Statue of Liberty when the puck was still in his crease and the Red Wings score. Can't seem to get that out of my mind.

I have everysingle one of Roys fights. I love them to death. I can never get enough of goalies trying to kill eachother.

The Avs have a chance as do most teams. I just like the view of you throw a penny in the air 100 times, call heads 100 times, eventually you will get a heads. Since it is now 36 years and going we will get our heads.

Big game tonight. Red Wings against the Blues. I am getting shivers.

BigTeddyPaul

That was among the crappiest moments in hockey EVER...poor Roy, he thought he had it....:(

You get the shivers alot, dontcha BTP? Too bad they were for naught, you guys got messed up hardcore tonight ;)

Although who am I to talk? We blew a 3 goal lead :(

Archived