Home

WIP: Saesee Tiin

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and there is a slit going all the way up to his waist on the right side that kind of overlaps a little in the front. Perhaps this will better illustrate...

I think i see what you mean. I guess i'll have to open it up on HIS left side?

Any suggestions on how i should "pose" the mesh? cuz it wont be flowing all around the place like in the real world!

I think a simple opening to see his legs would work. That also means more polys...

He seems to have a very large face if you look at this pic:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/saesee/depa_bg.jpg

True, I hadn't noticed that. I guess his horns make funky shadows that cover it up. In that case, the head is eeeeexcellent ::gently taps fingers together:: As for the slit thing, the best way IMO is to model it as it would be in standing position, but with it a bit more open. I'm not a huge fan of models that have the clothing constantly in a "movement position."

I'm not a huge fan of models that have the clothing constantly in a "movement position."

That's exactly why i was concerned with it. I'm gonna try to make it work the best i can.

The hood looks pretty good too, but will you be making one that goes on over his head?

Hmm maybe, once i get at least one outfit done, i'll start working on the possibilities.

Oh and thanx for the good words guys, i appreciate the feedback.

That is looking really sweet! :D

Very nice! Thanks so much for taking this cool model on.

Good luck with the robes, I know how frustrating they can be with the JK2 engine.

I thought you did a good job with Yareal's robes (within the limitations). What are the main differences between building and weighting Yareal's robe as opposed to Saesse's robes?

-nomad

MTFBWY

I thought you did a good job with Yareal's robes (within the limitations). What are the main differences between building and weighting Yareal's robe as opposed to Saesse's robes?

I want to add folds so it looks a bit more realistic, Yarael's robe was quite plain.

I just finished modelling his boots (a bit of my own interpretation based on the DVD screens from inbred)...i need some sleep.

I'll post some updates later this week.

...thanx guys :)

Any thoughts on the tabbards? as suggested, i opened it so it looks less of a dress ;). Also toned down the folds.

I posed it very straight so it would open up and show the lower body but only in extreme movement i guess.

tabs00.jpg

I thought maybe i could use the first version of the tabbards (with lots of folds) to create the Jedi robe...that would make a nice starting point.

I'm not sure if folds will matter, since the robe is very dark. Oh well i guess we'll have to wait and see.

the different color lightsabers are a technical error from the special effects team. if you watch the end scene close enough you will see many jedi including even ki adi with 2 different saber colors. i blame it on just poor memory.

hey whats up psycho sith, hey those pics are pretty fired up. awsome. hey i was wondering, have you given it anythought for this model to have an evil looking face for team colors. cause in a way this model does kinda look like a demon. so maybe like for the red team skin color. like some fangs or something? red skin? just a thought. http://members.aol.com/EDCstudios/images/mask-SaeseeTiin.jpg

Archived