Home

WIP: Saesee Tiin

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you know what psykosith has in mind for a Sith Saesee Tiin? I think i read it before but im not sure if that was the one he wanted to do. It seemed to me that it was a suggestion by someone. Anyway just wondering. O Btw I love this model and Plo koon! .. yay:D

Well i don't skin or model. but in the future when im not a lazy bum on my chair looking at a screen for countless hours;) anyway i think psykosith is busy for the moment.;) like I said before a lot of modelers have there own lives too. LIKE ME;) :D:p but im not a modeler.. YET!

Originally posted by Shotokan

lol seriously? jes you? cuz im not banned... yet... wats the most recent thing u did?

Dude im not laughing, anyway I don't know what I did wrong. and I don't know who the administrator is, so what am i supposed to do? HELP ANYONE! I want my store privileges back! OK Im sorry for whatever i have done,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't notice it until now-shame on me. I am hoping that this, plo koon, and eeth koth are all coming soon. In case you didn't know, eeth koth is being done by the guy who did the Plo Koon model and Shaak Ti model that is on pcgamemods.com. And then, when JA comes out, I can import them right to it! Well, supposidly one can-only time will tell.

• 1 month later...

You know what? You are the best modeler I know. There are many amazing models made by other modelers, but you are... Too great. I'll be waiting. This will be superb model. Modeling is not too easy, I tried to make Pablo-Jill (Just like that other guy, strange:confused: ), and it turned out to disaster. Great job man, keep it up.

Archived