Home

WIP: Saesee Tiin

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

Hope you are patient...i was saving this for tommorow...but hey wait it is tommorow!...:D

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/saesee/update03.jpg

Dang Psyko! A model with that kind of detail, no one will be able to really make a skin. Just throw a blanket over the top, an Vwahlah! Skinned! Really loooks incredible! I better get my Zam out before I lose a spotlight :angel: Mars out!

Yeah well i went a bit over the top...i've removed some of the folds (cuz it was a bit high in polycount) and after watching AOTC, i've noticed obi wan's had very few.

Saesee has not progressed much since im keeping myself busy with AOTC:TC models: so dont worry, i wont interfere with your release :D.

P.S.:I think Inbred already asked you this, but i think you should consider joining the AOTC team, i could use the help! ;).

Hey Psyk0Sith.. Im sure whatever you do itll be Perfect :D ..

Man i can't wait for all of these cool models to come out.:cool::D

Keep up with the good work Psyk0Sith!

Oh.. if anyone is willing to donate any credits to me i would very much appreciate it. :D my goal is to try to get a glowy name by sometime this year.. or next. :p

:koon: I shall wait patiently for his day to come..

It is an honor being a Plo Koon Fan!

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

Yeah well i went a bit over the top...i've removed some of the folds (cuz it was a bit high in polycount) and after watching AOTC, i've noticed obi wan's had very few.

Saesee has not progressed much since im keeping myself busy with AOTC:TC models: so dont worry, i wont interfere with your release :D.

P.S.:I think Inbred already asked you this, but i think you should consider joining the AOTC team, i could use the help! ;).

You know the folds aren't too big of a deal (for skinning) Since Texporter colors the lighting reference to the map. I forgot that part :) I know you already knew that. I wouldnt take too many folds out. Yeah, I should join AOTC. Let those guys know I am interested. I would certainly benefit by working along side you. You already know my skill level, so there is no big surprise there. Write me a mail, Cuz I dont get notifies for threads anymore, (since I changed e-mails), Maybe you can help me figure out how to get my "Thread alerts back". I notified my e-mail change but no notifications come. Thanks again freind (Old Chumb! as Batman would say) Mars out! Oh I still have the same E-mail you have, so dont worry. Mars out a second time :angel:

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Write me a mail, Cuz I dont get notifies for threads anymore, (since I changed e-mails), Maybe you can help me figure out how to get my "Thread alerts back". I notified my e-mail change but no notifications come...

If you changed your e-mail int the edit profile, make sure you also checked this option (Go to edit options):

"Use 'Email Notification' by default?

Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in."

by checking "yes" that should solve your problem...well i hope :D.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Ive watched your work and you are talented we would love to have you and I know anakin our leader would to so if you want to join Ill get anakins approval and then I can let you in.

One step ahead of you :) I got Anakin's approval way back when he had me recruit Psyk0Sith.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh...

Saesee Tiin and Plo Koon are the top 5 models i am waiting for..

I saw that screenshot of saesee and i was like OMG :eek:.. that is like perfect man.. Keep up the good work man..

I shall wait patiently for his day to come..

:koon:

Archived