Home

What Do You think They look Like?

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by Cjais

Hahahahahaha! :D

Last I heard, Jah Warrior was cut bald.... and I cut my long hair half a year ago (it got mutilated by a hair dresser to the point it wasn't worth having anymore) :(

I haven't been able to find many loose pants, but I do like the ones I have (not baggy ones, mind you). And I have my fair share of funky hawaii shirts but I guess that's all...

Ahhhh beer :).... Yeah, I tend to like beers more than spirits (though a good old whisky never hurts ;)). Beer cans have only recently been legalized in Denmark, so....

That description is actually not that far off. And no, I do definately not look japanese lol!

Damn! I forgot. You don't really have cans yet! (neither do we) My bad. Umm...But IF you had a choice, you'd drink from a can! Don't even try to deny it! :D

Ahhh...yes, LeXX has a small tattoo. On the back of her left shoulder. A black panther... and she rarely keeps her dark hair open. When her kids(?) become teenagers, they see their mother more as a friend than a mother 'cause she is still cool.

Shock is a the "big brother you can always count on". He is always calm. His presence is soothing. He is big; not muscular but not fat either. Seems friendly and harmless, but you kow you don't want to mess with him.

:)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

lukesky1-sloppy guy in a dark room for osme reason.

were u talking about me????????

i live in a house with 3 younger sisters, so ur pretty much right about me living in a dark room. not going to comment about the sloppy part.

and i already know what vegietto looks like for real. we live in the same county, and go to the same school.:)

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Ahhh...yes, LeXX has a small tattoo. On the back of her left shoulder. A black panther... and she rarely keeps her dark hair open. When her kids(?) become teenagers, they see their mother more as a friend than a mother 'cause she is still cool.

:eek: :eek:

I have a tatoo on the back of my right shoulder, a snake and dagger and I very very rarely have my hair open!

Originally posted by leXX

I have a tatoo on the back of my right shoulder, a snake and dagger and I very very rarely have my hair open!

Oh man! I'm sorry. I'm horrible at this game. I don't know what's wrong with me... I am usually quite accurate, but...I don't know.. sorry. :(

Keeping in mind the fact that I know absolutely nothing about you: kinda scary, hmmm? :D

Hahaha! Owned! :D

Luc, you're not going to like this...

You know the Elvis remix by them JXL people? In the music video (if you've seen it), there are a lot people in boxes. There's a guy doing some martial arts too, in one of those boxes. He's barechested and wearing black pants I think. A bit pale...

...Yes. That is you.

Sorry if I made you puke, or go hunting for that video to see who I'm talking about.

Even though I've seen most of the people's pics, I'll give a few more guesses...

Obi - Seen a few pics of him...and scary man in a dark room, he is:eyeraise:...

Groovy - Also seen his pics...woot!

Reb - I can guess, but not explain.

Cjais - Guy with a 'Don't argue with me cos you will lose' sign aboce his head.

Zbomber - Basketball guy in his SW filled bedroom.

Jedi220 - Cool person...seen his pic...yeah...

Leemu - Qui-Gon...he's always been Qui-gon to me lol

XERXES - Orange haired crazy person:)

whitedragon - Vicious (you win this round White:cool:hehe)

Tyrion - Little person with too much in his head...

Padanime - Cid from Ice Age.

Sivy - Anakin...from his av...

Kstar - A big smiley face:D

leXX - The biggest mystery of them all;)...

As you can see, I judge most people by their avatars.

Originally posted by leXX

I actually thought you were alright until you said 'owned'. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I get that a lot. :(

"You seemed like a nice guy untill you started talking."

"I really liked you before I saw you."

et cetera et cetera... :D

Cjais: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! JXL?? :confused:

Anyways - I'm downloading the video as we speak. You might want to start running... the vid should be within my grasps in 0 hours and 45 minutes.

Hehe.

Hmmmm....

Obi-Wan13: Looks like Obi-Wan, but with sunglasses (people who has been around here long enough knows what I am talking about).

LeXX: Just can't imagine her to look like anything else that Trinity from Matrix ;) .

Whitedragon: Short-haired, typical guy with good humour.

Darth Groovy: Always pictures him from the Darth Groovy wall paper, you know, the "Darth Groovy - any questions?"

Cjais: Hard one, but might look like a little younger version of Professor Lupin from Harry Potter.

ZBomber: Normal teenager who enjoys going berserk with a chainsaw :(

Shockv1.89 looks like Michael Bolten but not the one that was in his old avatar lol...... (why'd u change it btw that thing ruled!!)

MBoltonCD.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Shock is a the "big brother you can always count on". He is always calm. His presence is soothing. He is big; not muscular but not fat either. Seems friendly and harmless, but you kow you don't want to mess with him.

w00t w00t! Luc gets the award for "most accurate description." (this is mostly how my friends and, after a quick inquiry, my girlfriend describe me). Thanks much!

Archived