Home

new stuff in store

Aristotle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the midi file that you have chosen in your profile is on an external location. If you want that midi song to change upload a different midi with the same file name as the midi you are using now onto the same place where your previous midi was and it will write over the old midi. Then there you go you've got your new midi song.

I have my midi file as midi.mid in my website so i can just upload any other midi i want with that filename onto my site and I'll have a new midi song playing

Lottery! We need a lottery. A once a week thing where you can buy as many 10 credit tickets as you want, and the credits go into a pool, and somehow the winner is randomly selected. Of course, the more tickets you have, the better the odds of you getting all the credits. This sounds cool, no?

Also, we should be able to buy each glowy name color at 50 each, and then switch off from colors we have already gotten.

ie I got a red/ orange one for 300, paid 50 for a white one, I should be able to switch to red/ orange without the 50 credits lost again...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heheh, I love it when I get to voice my opinion. ;)

1) First, I think MIDI songs in your profile should follow suit with Glows and let you change them for a diminished amount of credits. Reason, my MIDI file disappeared and I have to get e new one. ;)

2) Also, what about a title glow option. Boba Has one, Matt does too. I want one. Pretty Pretty please? :D

Archived