Home

Man dies of overgaming

Crazy_dog no.3

so he died from all sorts of starvation / dehydration then.

no gaming to blame directly.

it would be interesting though to see what games he was playing; they would have to be soooooo addictive.

but, all humor combined, we must not forget that a life has been lost here. so that's something to remember.

Man, what a pansy! He died after only 6 hours?! On Saturdays during the summer i can put in 12 hour days of Final Fantasy. ;)

Sad, but i doubt it was just gaming, i mean, 6 hours is nothing. He probably had some disease they haven't figured out yet, or some condition.

That was weak. 6 hours :o

I heard about a guy that was playing StarCraft for 72 somewhere in the far east. I usually play CS or MOHAA for atleast 5 hours when I play it. Too many people playing games die. I have also noticed that they have all died playing RPG's and RTS games. Thank God no one has died playing a FPS one.

I just say that if you are going to play a game for a long period of time to at least eat or drink something. I also would not ignore that fact that I would have to take a $hit just to play any game. It's not worth it for holiding it in and messing up your colon for a game. Not for a million bucks.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Rogue15

what about for $1,000,000.01? :D

i always take breaks when i'm playing, usually after i die, i hate pausing in the middle of playing a game. :D

I still wouldn't. I am just depriving myself from doing anything but sitting on my a$$. If I was doing something physical then it would be ok because I am just not sitting there doing nothing but working out my body. I also hate pausing in the middle of the game because you forget what you were doing and what was going on and as soon as you un pause it you get killed or something like that.

I would also like to do something like you said Rogue Nine but I don't have the time for it sadly. I have to much going on in my life to devote so much time to something like that I would really fall behind or just get out of touch. I also would need a nice game to play while doing that.

:lsduel::duel:

i used to be able to put in lengthy gaming sessions, but those days are long gone.

right now the most i manage is about two hours..

btw, anybody wonder if the guy suffered from one of those allergic reactions some people have when watching video games ? could be what killed him as well.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

btw, anybody wonder if the guy suffered from one of those allergic reactions some people have when watching video games ? could be what killed him as well.

Oh,what was it..

*goes to random gaming manual*

it is

Photo Sensensitive Seizure Warning

Basically,it can cause twitching,altered vision,confusion,and pretty much anything a normal seizure does.

Archived