Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Grilled-Sarlacc

Thanks Father and Primo!!! ALMOST THERE, just a few more till 900!

Congrats on your 900 credits! now you can get a sig now... GJ (good job)

EDIT- now all i need now is my 900 credits to get a sig... ;) hint hint;) lol

pwease and thwanks -does it in a babies voice-

Originally posted by leXX

100 each to:

ewok mercenary

Shotokan

t3rr0r

:)

Total donated to FTF = 2100

I've got room for 2 more donations.

hey LeXX can you kindly help me out to get a sig pretty please, with a cherry on top. lol

please and thanks

Well i'm fairly new here, but this seems like a good place for me to hang out ;). Though I'd rather earn my points, i'm going for a glowy name.....So some donations here and there would be greatly appreciated. Anyone who can spare some pocket change, i'd really apprecaite it. Thanks.

-Semi

I'd go for something else and let the custom title happen naturally... Its free, and all you have to do is post replies( without spamming). Use the points for something else, like an italicized name or something. Get something that will only be available when bought.

Originally posted by BongoBob

Thanks man, I really want a sig image. Every donation counts. Also, I've heard talk of earning a custom title by having so and so many posts. Is this true? And if it is, how many posts?

The rumors are right. You can earn your custom title, instead of buying it. The post count is 1000.

I got my custom title by posting. Believe it or not, you remove the fun of reaching 1000 posts by buying the title, instead of being patient and waiting.

-Clemme

Archived