Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Bizarro, you will not bug these other members because if I or another Mod/Super Moderator/Admin see it, we will delete all posts you make, and it would be at our discretion, since it will be viewed as spam. Ignoring this warning would not be a wise move, as stated in the Forum Rules.

Hello everyone, ive been on vacation so I havent been able to post that much.

To admins and mods.

I realize that there are many stickied threads here, but i really think its unfair. The donaters like Reborn and Katarn of along time ago bought the sticky. IT didnt work, so matt stickied it for us. And to take it away doesnt seem right. Even though the FTF gets a fair amount of posts, i dont see why it cant be a sticky, if we bought. I would highly appreciate it if mods and admins could perhaps re-think the matter and PM me the final descision. Thanks

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

10 to you

thanks man as long as it gets me closer to my sig. lol

thanks

Originally posted by Andy867

Actually Bizarro, you will not bug these other members because if I or another Mod/Super Moderator/Admin see it, we will delete all posts you make, and it would be at our discretion, since it will be viewed as spam. Ignoring this warning would not be a wise move, as stated in the Forum Rules.

jeez louis i was only kiddin... dont be haten.

[Admin's Note: DO NOT DOUBLE POST. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON.]

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

no ones going to help me get my signature... i gues im going to keep bugging people... :) mwhahaha

PS: please donate to me to get my signature

thanks

OK then... I donated you 70 points... Have phun with them :)

Making a total of:

1165 points donated!

BakerS8er and TheCheat, if you are going to chat, please do it in Private Message or buy a Hotel. Please do so, becausing your chatting is just cluttering up this thread. And this also is just a caution to everyone. If you are going to talk, do it in PMs and outside of the thread. Please leave the thread to simple requests and donations.

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

thanks for the 70 points HertogJan and Darth Rythe LOL! 1 POINT MAN THATS A LOT OF POINTS...

thanks for the donations

HEY!!! when i looked at how many points you had i saw that you had 699 meaning you only needed one point before you could get your sig.

It is 700 points isn't it???

EDIT: I just saw your above post, sorry i'll donate all i have at the moment.:D :D:lsduel:

Archived