Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Hello all I only need another 579 points to get my Sig Pic. If you would like to help out please donate to the "Lord Siraious Needs a Sig Pic Fund" and do remember that your donation will put a smile on a little alien's face. :yoda:

On the matter of being unstuck, did he do it because of the arguing??? If so isnt a little late for that? Or maybe he did it by accident? Maybe he will enlighten us one day.

Originally posted by TheCheat

i need 1360 more points to be able to pick my own custom title so any donations would really be appreciated!

thanks

the cheat

The Cheat, you actually get it automatically when you reach 1,000 posts, so I would suggest maybe a glowing name, Image in your Signature, or have your name in italics (which goes well with a glowing name)

Originally posted by Andy867

The Cheat, you actually get it automatically when you reach 1,000 posts, so I would suggest maybe a glowing name, Image in your Signature, or have your name in italics (which goes well with a glowing name)

They really should get rid of that. I don't like the idea that I had to earn it, while others can jsut buy it with other people's money.... :(

EDOT - The custom Title,that is. ;)

Archived