Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check this out.

It's a quick, "points"-related page on how modern society works.

It is not, I repeat, not a trap.

(Courtesy of the Feral Chicken)

Knock it off scabb, I have already had five complaints about this. Consider this a warning.

_Groovy

Originally posted by Semicolon

Who you talking to Sam?

He's talking about scabb's link, which I removed. Basically you click it and loose a hundred points.

This thread is being closed, until admin can decide if it can be re-opened or not.

Poeple wanna keep abusing the points system, it will be abolished all together.

Thread Closed~

Originally posted by matt-windu

I've reopened the thread for the time being. People that post links cheating others out of credits will have their permissions to visit the Swamp (and beyond, if necessary) removed.

Yay! FTF is back on! This is exactly what I was saying...If they do it again ban em! Anyway Matt you've made me a happy person thanks :D

Originally posted by matt-windu

I've reopened the thread for the time being. People that post links cheating others out of credits will have their permissions to visit the Swamp (and beyond, if necessary) removed.

:eek:

TAHNK YOU TAHNK YOU TAHNK YOU TAHNK YOU:D :D :D

I cant believe it matt, thanks so much:) . You are my new best friend. I cant think of how to repay you.

And on to donating, I have 96 when I reach 100, i can donate to 2 people, who wants them?

And also, im starting a new thread soon that is influenced by the FTF, and its basically the same idea, but in a whole diferent way. It will be great, but you may have to wait until Saturday to see it. Also, I will need some points to accomplish it, so after idonate I will need to get to atleast 200 to make it possible.

One more thing, everybody. Go to the Feedback center in jkii and go into the Zbomber mod thread and vote for him to be a mod. He wont let ya down:)

Originally posted by Father Torque

And also, im starting a new thread soon that is influenced by the FTF, and its basically the same idea, but in a whole diferent way. It will be great, but you may have to wait until Saturday to see it. Also, I will need some points to accomplish it, so after idonate I will need to get to atleast 200 to make it possible.

FT, please do yourself and the rest of us a HUGE favor and do not start another one of these kinds of threads. We have enough trouble trying to keep this one under control. If you have an idea, just merge it with this thread...Please!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

ahh... well it doesn't sound like it was a typing error, so that might mean you do have to pay for it :p

Yes of course it was a typing error, he accidentally hit a few buttons when he was reaching for the enter key:p

So i guess this means that Baker gets 50 points and Semicolon gets 50:)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

FT, please do yourself and the rest of us a HUGE favor and do not start another one of these kinds of threads. We have enough trouble trying to keep this one under control. If you have an idea, just merge it with this thread...Please!?!?!?!?

It'll cost ya:D

Ok Grooves, I will merge it with the FTF.

ORIGINAL IDEA c (copyright)

Swamp International Bank

-------------------INFO------------------------

15 members a month

Members join 2 x's a year (maximum

Deposit in incremants of 100

Withraw in incremants of 50

Other 50 will be donated throught the FTF

10 points intrest will be awarded based on how much you donate

No deposit limit (1x a day, 2x a day)

Withdraw limit 3 days after deposit

------------------ADMINISTRATION------------------------

Father Torque, Founder/CEO

President and Vice President needed

-----------------FREQUENT DEPOSIT POINTS-------------------

2x a week-10 points

3x a week-20 points

4x a week-30 points

5x a week-40 points

10x a month-50 points

-----------------POINT----------------------

*If you want extra points

*Donating through the FTF

*Get Frequent Deposit Points

-----------------GUARENTEE-----------------

*NO SPENDING OF CREDITS*

*IF WE SPEND YOU SUE FOR DOUBLE THE AMOUNT YOU DEPOSITED*

-------------------OTHER-----------------------

Hotel for discusion

Spot on the new upcoming FTF Forum

And thats basically it. If you like the idea Groovy, would I be able to make it a thread? And I would need help from some people so if its OK'd, then please volunteer to help

:)

Originally posted by Semicolon

Hey Father! The Swamp Bank idea sounds really cool! I'd be more than happy to step up as President or Vice President. I just need a little more detaled information about this, then all be all set :)

Yeh, I'd like to help also :D

Ok know we have to get DG's permission since he didnt like the idea before I explained it more.:) . The only problem i can find is how to get enough people or points to supply the frequent deposit rewards. Since im already giving out intrest, Also i just realized its a good way to donate but recieve in return. Which i really like because i think people should get payed back for their donations IMO. I hope it goes well:)

Archived