Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Originally posted by ZBomber

They really should get rid of that. I don't like the idea that I had to earn it, while others can jsut buy it with other people's money.... :(

EDOT - The custom Title,that is. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about people buying it since only one person has since everyone else just went the natural way and just posted their way up to 1,000 posts, which really doesn't take along, especially in Yoda's Swamp, Valley of the Jedi, and Technical Help

Originally posted by Lord Siraious

:) Hello all I only need another 579 points to get my Sig Pic. If you would like to help out please donate to the "Lord Siraious Needs a Sig Pic Fund" and do remember that your donation will put a smile on a little alien's face. :yoda:

On the matter of being unstuck, did he do it because of the arguing??? If so isnt a little late for that? Or maybe he did it by accident? Maybe he will enlighten us one day.

Well, if it was unstickied and Darth Groovy knows that Matt-windu did it, then it must have been discussed... My guess is that the FTF doesn't NEED to be stickied since users are literally posting in it every hour of every day since it started.. Only once did it dip into page 2 before being brought back to page one, until it was stickied. The theory is that there are too many sticky's, least according to the superiors.

[Edit: Just read the Moderator's Note for the Thread... It says that matt did it back on the 22nd. But the thread has been stickied since Feb 17th @11:05pm, so that's quite impressive for a non-official thread to be stickied that long.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I agree with Andy, it is one of the biggest threads here anyway. And gets over 100 posts a day in it, by the way how do you read the moderator notes? :confused:

We Use the Force. (Hey Its Star Wars, right :D)

Originally posted by Andy867

I wouldn't worry too much about people buying it since only one person has since everyone else just went the natural way and just posted their way up to 1,000 posts, which really doesn't take along, especially in Yoda's Swamp, Valley of the Jedi, and Technical Help.

Yep, I have over 1,500 posts in Yoda's Swamp, Valley of the Jedi, and in Technical Help. Just do the right thing, post!

Like I said before, Matt probably had a reason for de-stickifying the FTF. And Also, as forementioned, for a non-official Stickied Thread to last this long is impressive. But Least it was fun while it lasted, but even so, it really didn't need a Sticky, but it was something for people to contribute to really get the thread noticed.

Does anyone else like to make a little green alien smile?
That's disturbing... :p BTW, try posting to get about half of the total points before you come and ask. ;)

Also I need some more points, so if there is any loose points, shove them down my way. I need 401 more to get on the list.

:sbdance Thank you for tuning in to the Strong Bad Dance-A-Thon. Strong Bad has been dancing for a worthy cause, the ability for his friend The Cheat to use a banner in his signature. However, dancing will not win this battle alone, we need your help, donate 1 point, 5 points, 50 points it does not matter just go to your local store and donate points to TheCheat so that he can finally put a banner in his profile.

Originally posted by Lord Siraious

Thankyou Semicolon you just made a little green alien smile :yoda:

Does anyone else like to make a little green alien smile? If so please donate to the "Lord Siraious needs a sig pic Fund" coz remember it will bring a smile to a little green alien's face.

Ah well, who can NOT give points to yoda ;) I donated 125 points to you, making a total of:

1095 points donated!!!

Wow, I've donated more than 1000 points :)

I've decided to try and go for an Italic user name...If any of you have a few spare credits lying around...I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands

Here you go semicolon, take all of my points, not really sure how many it is but i am in a giving mood right now so take as many as you can get

hope it helps

the cheat:sbdance

Yeah, like 8000 more, and no, I'm going to hoard for a while :p

P.S.

Can a Mod or an Admin give himself points? I was wondering.

And Darky, you can start by letting me have 1188 points, ok?

[Admin's Note: You know better. Do Not Double Post or excessive post. Please use the EDIT Button that is clearly marked]

Archived