Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

how can i buy stuff???

Ok go to lucasforums.com and on the left top corner of that page you will see the newest member and then store then I think Hotel Room. Anyway Go to the store and see what you can get. You can get a glowy name for 300 credits, A metalic name for 500 credits, and a lot of other things too.

Ok my next goal is to get me one of them signature boards or tags whatever you call them. Any Donations is very appreciated. (I don't really care how much).. O and one more question. IF you already bought a glow name can you get a different color cheaper? Cause i went the store and it said i can change my color for 50 credits. Is that right? or do i still have to pay 300 credits?

@Cybernetix: Yeah, once u hav 1, it is only 50 to change it.

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

I got some credits of fakey (see Help & Feedback forum) so now I

have loads of credits to donate.

Well im going for a sig image, so, u wanna donate some to me?

[Admin's Note: Please refrain from double posting. Thank You.[/EDIT]

Originally posted by The_true_lynk

Thanks DarkLighter! Thats 40 points closer to a signiture image. :)

WoW lynk your one of our newest members and you have nine posts and um lets see 59 credits already! thats amazing. I wish i was more like you;) Anyway I hope you get your goal soon.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

WoW lynk your one of our newest members and you have nine posts and um lets see 59 credits already! thats amazing. I wish i was more like you;) Anyway I hope you get your goal soon.

Thanks Cyber! :) Thats well the first time someone said something nice to me on here.. :cry8: *weeps like a baby* ;)

Captain Wing just donated 200 points to me! THANKS CAPTAIN WING! :D :D

Originally posted by The_true_lynk

Thanks Cyber! :) Thats well the first time someone said something nice to me on here.. :cry8: *weeps like a baby* ;)

Captain Wing just donated 200 points to me! THANKS CAPTAIN WING! :D :D

Hey captain Wing, Good ol buddy ol pal.. got any spare change left? for me?... LINK YOU Lucky KID... 200 credits..WOW no one has given me that much money.. (hint) lol.. Any Donations is fine for me.. BUT 200 CREDITS! THATS A LOT OF DOUGH.

New list time. ;)

I think'll be daring enough to up the amount to 35.

Since I'm posting a lot more. :xp:

• CyBerNetiX (35 Credits)
  • The_true_lynk (35 Credits)
  • Higginson (35 Credits)

Donating time. :D

-Edit-

Done. :)

I think I may keep a perminant list, and keep adding / replacing people on that. But it's fun to rack up points, then donate large chunks, so I'll stay as I am doing now.

Archived