Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for donating to me.

Especially Hekx Noxu, Darklighter, and top shot:D Thank you o so very much. You guys have made my day:D. Im thinking maybe I should donate some money when i get my sig.;):D I already helped Shotokan and Crowy get there glowy name;) Anyway guys thanks for the donations.

I only need about 500 more points, be generous and donate, I would be really grateful!

OK, no one has an open slot at the moment, so please refrain from posting you need posts unless we say we have an open spot. Thankyou.

Me 2!

A signiture image? Cool I am saving up for one aswell.

YAY SIG IMAGES ROCK! :D

Cut the chatter. That kind of posting turns most of us off and we will avoid your requests when you spam and move onto those more patient ones asking for points only once when we have an open spot... You know who you all are. Please guys, in order for this foundation to work properly, you must follow these simple rules. I may try to get Torque and Reborn and any non-Council members to avoid spammers of this thread from now on... Or if you post threads in the Swamp that have no topic.

What? How can I do that? Hmmm, I have donated the most amount of credits, second to Reborn Outcast, and am an active member of the FTF Council.

To formal of a request? Do you understand this?

site1082.jpg

Follow my request and you'll get points eventually... Thanks ;)

Originally posted by Katarn07

OK, no one has an open slot at the moment, so please refrain from posting you need posts unless we say we have an open spot. Thankyou.

Cut the chatter. That kind of posting turns most of us off and we will avoid your requests when you spam and move onto those more patient ones asking for points only once when we have an open spot... You know who you all are. Please guys, in order for this foundation to work properly, you must follow these simple rules. I may try to get Torque and Reborn and any non-Council members to avoid spammers of this thread from now on... Or if you post threads in the Swamp that have no topic.

What? How can I do that? Hmmm, I have donated the most amount of credits, second to Reborn Outcast, and am an active member of the FTF Council.

To formal of a request? Do you understand this?

site1082.jpg

Follow my request and you'll get points eventually... Thanks ;)

Hey buddy, back off and don't tell my padawan what to do, he only just joined today hes not meant to know everything.

Don't have a go at him again just message me and tell me if he is doing anything wrong and I will tell him off not you ok?

Ermm, OK, Wing...

1st of all, your PM box is full.

Second of all, I can donate to who I want to. I kindly informed him to wait for one of us to have a nopen slot, and told the others to stop the spam here.

A while ago, we were planning on making stricter rules for this thread, and spam was one of them. I'll PM Torque and Reborn about it. In the mean time, please just ask for points if you have yet to do so or someone has an open slot.

Also, the whole Wuher thing was made as an original SPAM warning instead of the can of spam or smilie with a sign that says SPAM?

So in the mean time, to get points, please follow the rules we council members will later form...

Originally posted by Katarn07

Ermm, OK, Wing...

1st of all, your PM box is full.

Second of all, I can donate to who I want to. I kindly informed him to wait for one of us to have a nopen slot, and told the others to stop the spam here.

A while ago, we were planning on making stricter rules for this thread, and spam was one of them. I'll PM Torque and Reborn about it. In the mean time, please just ask for points if you have yet to do so or someone has an open slot.

Also, the whole Wuher thing was made as an original SPAM warning instead of the can of spam or smilie with a sign that says SPAM?

So in the mean time, to get points, please follow the rules we council members will later form...

Oh sorry about my stupid PM box, I'll empty it out.

Behold the mighty words of obi-wan13 on MSN.

obi-wan13 says:

sounded good i guess

obi-wan13 says:

katarn is a member of LFJA as well

obi-wan13 says:

he shouldnt be dumping on folks.

This does not look good....... :(:(:(

Someone's got a free spot on their list! Who want's more moolah? Unlike others, I'll only be limiting my spots to 4. So who ever wants creds better PM me (I rarely check this part of the forums) before those 4 spots are filled!

Last post here about this, because after this that spam thing will be in affect. I'll post my suggestion at the bottom.

I said nothing to offend anyone in those, it was a simple warning. I am a member of the LFJA as obi pointed out, and therefore saw their actions (members or not) wrong and they would not deserve points had they kept it up. Understand? It's not like I'm flaming or yelling at them...

[align=center]New FTF Spam Rules -

You may not post here unless you are requesting points and have yet to do so, or if someone has an open position on their list and you want to get it. If someone has beaten you to it, don't post...

Members here may post to update their lists and say how much they have donated. We do have a hotel, so if you wanna discuss where some members dissappeared to, I suggest we go in there to talk.

You will be given 5 warnings (mine above not included) via posting here directly before we stop donating to you.[/align]

Don't think of this as a stuck thread, think of it as a sub forum. Guess who the mods are? Me, Reborn, Dark Warrior, Jedi Apprentice, Torque, and all the rest of them donators... So don't question us on our rules... Thanks.

Archived