Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is CyBerNetix and I would like to be on you list TOP SHOT.. ITs a shame that i am banned from the store and i don't know what I have done yet, but i hope to find out and fix this problem.:(But! you guys can still Donate credits to me, its stille works:D

Good news guys!.. im only banned for a couple of days or so. then i can have my privileges back, i hope. Anyway just to let you guys know i am SO close in getting my signature. only about like 200 credits left. Donations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you;)

hey anyone with an open spot... please accept me because im trying to get a banner for my sig. um i dont ask for much... mayb about 60 or so, cuz i dont wanna run u guys dry. of course if you're generous, ill greatly appreciate the donations

ooo thank you very much top shot! I feel very special right now;) Thank you for having the grace of putting my on your honored list. I really appreciate this. I only need about 200+ credits to get my signature, if i am correct. But ill be decreasing that number by putting up posts.:D Thank you again.

I don't mean to spam... (I posted twice on this on this thread before)

But I was just wondering... is there anyone who has any more space on their donation lists? I'm still trying to work towards my signature picture, so any ammount of point will be forever appreciated. I would love to be put on any donation list, no matter how many credits can be donated.

Once my two goals are met, I promise to return the charity by giving all other credits I generate back into the Father Torque Foundation.

Thanks again everyone :) I can't wait to show off my new signature picture :D.

*EDIT*

Sorry, I didn't see this thread before I posted :( :

"Cut the chatter. That kind of posting turns most of us off and we will avoid your requests when you spam and move onto those more patient ones asking for points only once when we have an open spot... You know who you all are. Please guys, in order for this foundation to work properly, you must follow these simple rules. I may try to get Torque and Reborn and any non-Council members to avoid spammers of this thread from now on... Or if you post threads in the Swamp that have no topic.

What? How can I do that? Hmmm, I have donated the most amount of credits, second to Reborn Outcast, and am an active member of the FTF Council.

To formal of a request? Do you understand this?"

I didn't realise that I shouldn't request donations when noone advertised an open space, please ignore this post then :). I'll request for donations again when someone has an open space. Sorry for the spam.

Thanks again.

originally posted by Mobius Beretta

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by topshot

Mobius Berreta.

Matt-Liell

CyBeRnEtIx

shotokan

4 spots on my list now. Just donated to vegietto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well topshot,your lists full! MWAHAHa thats what buddys are for!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*Trembles in fear* :D

Looks like I'm going to have to raise some more points in order to empty that bucket! :D

[align=center]New FTF Spam Rules -

You may not post here unless you are requesting points and have yet to do so, or if someone has an open position on their list and you want to get it. If someone has beaten you to it, don't post...

Members here may post to update their lists and say how much they have donated. We do have a hotel, so if you wanna discuss where some members dissappeared to, I suggest we go in there to talk.

You will be given 5 warnings (mine above not included) via posting here directly before we stop donating to you.[/align]

Hey guys. I have sent 2 PMs out already to people after posting this. Please don't spam for your sake. One PM won't hurt. I think you'll get the point after having to read the message, but just incase you missed these, here they are again.

I am unsure how to enforce upon the donators though. Let's just be responsible enough not to do it, OK?

See, we got Hekx back. Please look above your post to for people not on anyone's list as well, members. Such as Silent_Thunder. He is not on anyone's list at the moment.

Originally posted by Katarn07

1. coolio681

2. NeoDios

3. Bizzaro-Zero

4. Seph

5. CyBerNetiX

2978 credits after this post (25 to Liell), I am about to surpass 3000. I know I am waaay behind Reborn now, but I guess as long as I'm helping you out, right?

Thanks anyway but I'm good so you can ignore me.

In case you guys haven't noticed, I've been slowly taking care of the double posting and even leaving little notes as reminders... So, but I have 30 credits up for grabs toe the person who needs it the least, as in they are within 100 credits of their goal, and NOT someone who is wanting an image sig but only has less than 200 credits.

Archived