Home

What car are You driving (or hoping to drive)?

Luc Solar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here are a few specs on it. It's a 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass. I bought it in May of 1982. It has a 455ci engine. It has Edelbrock aluminum heads and intake. hooker headers, fuller roller rocker valve train, TRW 10.25:1 pistons, 830cfm Holley, yada yada yada. The rear end is a 12 bolt with 4.10 gears. The wheels are Centerline auto drags and it has all Auto meter gauges and B&M shifter. The paint is 1998 Trans Am red. The hood is fiberglass and the scoops are functional.

Well I don't have a car yet cause it's not here yet but I am going to get a 92 Nissan 240SX from my sister cause she just got a brand new Chevy Avalanche. I am probally going to get it around mid Feb. It's is gray and a Manual and it has a very nice System and Moonroof. :D

Here are some pics of what it looks like.

JCHANG~1.JPG

Mine looks exactly like this including the rims but is grey.

CAR.JPG

Mine looks just like this but the rims aren't the same. There like the ones on the Black one above.

240-5.jpg

This is a nice rear view except that it is missing the little wing thingy in the back.

I later plan on buying a Toyota Tacoma. I have wanted one of these since my Freshman year in HS. I want one that looks like this. I either want it in black or grey and I want all the nice trimmings. TRD, 4WD, V-6, Manual, Moonroof, and I am probally going to go and get all the nice trimmings. I am going to get the Charcoal interior, Sliding back window, Power windows, front Skid plate and bedliner. Can't you tell I've been putting a lot of thought into this. :D

2001%20toyota%20tacoma.jpg

:lsduel::duel:

50.000 $?!?!

You can get a 10-year old used Hummer for...I don't know... 100.000 $ over here! :confused:

Our taxes are TEH SUXOR! :swear:

Buy a nice BMW from Germany for 25.000 $ and drive it to Finland and you get to pay an extra 35.000 $ (on top of the 25k you already payed) in taxes!!!

No wonder we drive with old, crappy cars! Damn you taxes! Damn you to hell!!!

• 1 month later...

I don't know what I'll get when I pass my test (prob old and clapped out banger) no my dad wouldn't let me and hes going to check it out. But when I qualify I'm going to order my TVR (custom made, god knows how long the waiting list is now) and get a nice converable while I wait for it to be built.

Archived