Home

What car are You driving (or hoping to drive)?

Luc Solar

(I remember there was a thread like this about 6 months ago, but what the heck..)

A) What kind of car do you drive?

GUNNER, you need to post that pic again. That was one sweet ride! :)

B) If you don't have a car, what car would you like to be driving?

The point of the thread is not "what's the most awesome supercar ever made". I mean realistically; which car are you going to buy if things work out?

And feel free to post pics. Saying "1973 Fws 275hp twin-cam dr-5 Gti Alpina says nothing to the most of us. (btw - I just made that up, so don't bother trying to figure it out :D )

I'll post a pic of my car once I manage to find one.

...a pic I mean, not the car. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my car - actually its a pic I stole off the net - but I have a 2003 Corolla S just like it but in a pretty blue. I don't want another car but I am working on my stereo system right now. I just got tweeters and new front speakers - replacing the stock. Next upgrade will be the Amp, then 6x9 Rockfords in the back and a tube. Then I will go for my tint, altezza's, and then I want flames - the kind where they like airbrush it on or whatever they do. Nice Flames. In a lighter metallic blue.

225475_38_full.jpg

225475_39_full.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Ok. Listen up:

Girls don't know nor care about cars and they all like cats 'cause cats are cute!

You really need to work on that. :D :D

But seriously: I had no idea they make such awesome Corollas nowadays! That one looks mean !

Times change, I guess. :)

I couldn't find any good pics of my car (I think I lost them during the formatting-process :( ) so this is the best I can do for the time being:

fcc69432.jpg

It's a Saab 9000 CD 2,3 Turbo and I would marry it if I wasn't taken already. :D

It goes up to 250km/h which is quite insane imo. (200hp and 350Nm) Catch me if you can! :D

1996 Chevy Blazer, 4 door 4x4, blue colored, black leather interior, custom stereo system, straight axel conversion in the front(i took off the independant front suspension and addad a straight axle) 2in body lift, 6in suspension lift, 33in mud terrain tires, bike rack, brush guard with 2 fog lights and a few other off-road goodies.:) ill post some pics later on.;)

this is my mini ... it rocks

nuff said :) [/b]

HAHA yes it does, that's a mighty big mini you got there.

I currently drive a 97 Ford Mustang. It is a total piece of crap, my wifes 93 Celica GTS has more balls. Seriously.

Best car I ever had was a 90 Toyota Supra, hope Toyota comes out with another soon.

We plan to get a Toyota Matrix soon with the kid and all.

Oh, and no automatics just 5 speed on all of the above.

I'm not old enough to drive yet, but when I turn 16, I'm looking for an affordable used car, I'll be driving in 2005/2006 so, something affordable, maybe something from 2002 like:

Honda Accord

Nissan Altima

Nissan 350 Z

or a

Hyundai Sonata

Yes, yes, I would want a sooped up sports car, but I'm talking about affordable stuff here....:D

Archived