• Soccer
    • (American) Football
    • Basketball
    • Tennis
    • Badmin
    • Other (Please tell which)
    • None
    • Baseball

there is no damn best sport, anybody who is good at any particular sport is going to say that their sport is the best. you might as well say which sport do you enjoy the most, not the damn best. there cant be a best.

personally, i like hockey

Well, i play football, baseball, and basketball. I hate basketball but am good at it, I love baseball and I am awesome at it, and I am QB and middle linebacker in football and im very good at it. Football is just the funest sport to me, even though I kick ass at all 3 that i play. So basically, XER, you are somewhat right. The sport you enjoy the most is your favorite.

Australian Rules Football - Coz I play it (Still like even though I wrecked my knee playing it) So many different things to do, kick, mark, handball, bump, tackle to name but a few...

To line someone up and run straight at them and knock them to the ground is a great feeling... But to sit on top of someone's shoulders and mark the ball is even better...

Originally posted by ZePhyR

Everyone knows that basketball is the best. It's exciting to watch, even more so to play. Strategy, skill and mental preparation is needed more so than other sports, at least imo.

Meh.....i HATE basketball....next to golf and baseball i think tis the WORST sport to watch EVER....no offense....but i really do hate basketball.........

since my family holds season tickets for the New York Jets, I'd say football is my favorite to watch, on tv or in person. Baseball is tied, cause there is nothing like going to a Yankee game.

As for playing, I love to play lacrosse, as well as football and baseball...

Archived